planning a ñightout

Zoya's pov:

Time passes quickly at college and it was almost 3pm.I n mannat are packing up to go home   .we decided to have a  cousins ñightout at my home...we are going to my house to make small preparations for the ñightout..we were heading towards my car there we saw zarun waiting for mannat..

.

.

Mannat informs zarun about the ñightout n asked him to come..she also told him that she is going to my house.."what a boring idea! I don't wanna end up my day with silly ñightouts,u guys enjoy waise b I have a date with a beautiful lady of our college,I
met her 2 hours ago and she just can't say 'no' to a sweetheart like me"  says zarun n giggles n winkes at me..I burst out in anger and told him that he was not even invited and walked off...mannat follows me to my car n we drove back to my house...

A servant opens the door we both walked in,there we saw my mom (Mariam) drinking tea ☕..mannat greets my mom (assalamualaikum wrb),,, walekumasalam beta good to see u says mom..

.

.

We shared our idea of our ñightout with my mom..it's a great idea after a long time u all cousins are meeting isn't it? She asks mannat n she nodded in response..my mom says she's is going out to visit my aunt n I m staying there tonight, so u guys enjoy,she said...

.

.

.

We both had our lunch n went to decorate our drawing room with some disco lights.. keeping it simple.

I asked my chef to prepare some snacks n some Italian dishes we all cousins love to have...

.

.

.then we invited our cousins which include   zaid,adnan,Sameera,libah,zuhaan,ayesha,Furqaan,zeeshan....... We were a group of eleven members including me,mannat n zarun... We all are cousins n close to eachother....

.

.we are done with preparations n now we are going to get ready for the ñightout..