zarun's pov:

Zoya and mannat left for zoya's house..I was still standing there laughing at zoya's reaction,I like teasing her.."wah kya ladki hai baa" one of my friends commented..she's very 'hot' man the other one says...I rolled my eyes at him with anger....I don't know why i didn't like that comment on her,though I commented the same thing in the morning...I pushed that thought from my mind n drove my car back home..I layed on my bed n don't know when i fell asleep..I wake up hearing some sound n realised it was my phn ringing.It was a call from zeeshan one of my cousin..I received the call 'assalamualaikum bhai kaha hai tu?? Ñightout k liye aaraha hai nah?? He was shouting on the other side'.I said 'walekumasalam nhi yaar mujhe toh date par jaana hai'
'Kya yaar kabhi hum sab cousins k liye b tym nikal liya kar ' he said

'theek hai chal dekhta hu' zyada nakhre nah kar' I said n I hangedup the phn.

.

.

.

I went to the washroom to freshen up n decided to wear red blazer n jeans....

.

I was thinking of zoya n thought how everytime she ignore's me

N never speaks to me politely n how rudely she said that I m not even invited to the ñightout....... Whereas as no other girl spoke to me in this manner....

.

.then I thought y m I actually thinking about her.I don't give a damn....anyways it doesn't suit a cool dude like me to even care...

.

.how dare she told me that I am not invited for the ñightout.... Now I  will show her that I doesn't need any invitation

I can go wherever I want....

.

.

I quickly texted humera (my date) that "I can't make up for today... May b other tym baby c u in college "

.

.

.

.

.Like always I was looking smart, n decided to tease her like always

.

.I m on my way to zoya's house ..... It took an hour to reach.. I ringed the bell....... After five minutes some one opened the door..