Chapter 2

Draco POV
I can't say I'm happy to be back at Hogwarts. But I'm not upset either. Over the years, Hogwarts has become more and more like my home. And contrary to popular belief,I did not want to see the end of the Hogwarts today. Obviously, I'm going to have to put up with the shame of being a Death Eater and not being able to kill Albus Dumbledore. I wonder where Pansy and Blaise are. Being alone in a crowded room, the feeling is out of this world, even if it's for a short while. I wonder how the loners deal with this. Or maybe they just like to be alone.

Harry POV
"Harry!"
Hermione practically flew over to Harry and wrapped her arms around his neck. After a few suffocating (what seemed like forever) moments, Ron approaches the trio with a smile on his face. Ron, being the joker of the trio, struggled to frown at the raven-haired boy in front of him.Harry sighed in exasperation at his friend, who was horrible at acting and couldn't express something unless he really meant it.
"What is it Ron, I think you're scaring off the first years," Harry said, glancing at the small sized children scampering off.
Ron burst into laughter, scaring off the remainder of 11 year olds who were brave enough to stay.
"Well.. uh... you know, Hermione hugged you and.." Ron was unable to finish his sentence and fell on the floor,laughing uncontrollably.
Hermione sighed and said," He meant that I hugged you and not him and he's my boyfriend. "
Harry shook his head, which hurt a lot. He flinched and winced at the pain, put luckily for him, no one noticed."Let's get on the train guys, or all the good compartments are gonna be taken up."
Um, it wasn't that long as well... but at least it's longer! Yeah, I know the quality dropped but I don't really know why, I'm copying of a notebook which I wrote this story in when I was 11. I tried to tweak it but it still sucks. Bye!