Chapter [01 ] Overheard.

"Hey, who's that? He looks cute!" She whispered, gazing at the student standing beside the student council president.
"Seriously, Mocchin, you don't know him? He's the popular Tachiyama Mizuki! You should be updated about everything when you're in high school!"
The tall student noticed her as soon as she started looking at his profile. He replied with a warm smile, waving his hand.
Embarrassed, the girl flipped over, turning her back against Mizuki. Hands crossed over her chest, holding back the excitement and joy.

"Mocchin, I think today's your lucky day. Treat me at the cafe~ I'll give him to you. " Her friend wearing thick makeup gave her an arm push. Maybe its just a little bit too overpowered for his eyes.

She talked as if the 'dreamy student' was someone else's property. Its the other way round.

"G... Geez, you're totally taking advantage of the situation... F-fine... " the overjoyed girl blushed, holding her face.
"Rumour says he has a crush on the president though, don't get ahead of yourself. "
"Really? The president... " She glanced at the short girl standing beside him, smiling happily while getting patted on the head.
Maybe, from the moment she set her eyes on him, she was already in danger.

Anyways,
__________~ Diary (time!!!)
Under the Mount Fuji, lies a prestigious school--- Fujiyama High School. Fully equipped facility, beautifully designed school, and of course, clichéd, large sakura trees. Falling pink petals, calm breezing wind--- as if everything was inviting them to a fresh, new year without any worries. The students were all well dressed, carrying a deep blue coloured horizontal bag with polished black shoes. The girls wore a bowtie or a short necktie, white long sleeved shirt with skirts not passing over the knees. Students walking in were all 1st year junior students, with a smile that wouldn't last long.

I heard that the school offers very great, nice studying environment. They handle matters well, so I was assigned to this school to receive education.
__________~

I am a 2nd year student in this school, female, aiming to study hard. Well, I'm a typical student you'd guess to be. Ah, this wound on my face, you ask? It's fresh from yesterday. I accidentally scraped my face with a blunt knife. After that, it was itching. Scratched my face a little too hard, hahaha. It isn't very nice to have a scar on my face, especially when I'm a girl, so salt was given to me and poured on it. There wasn't any ointment nor cotton at home, but I managed to buy some today morning. Not so lucky today, eh? I'll patch it up later, don't worry. I was looking forward for today, and yet it was turning worse as seconds go by. The moment I stepped in this school--- no, the moment I was born, I was destined to be someone who can do nothing to protect people around me, including myself.

An encounter with him today will be inevitable.