"ˢᵒʳʳʸ ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗᵒᵒ, ᶜᵘᵗᵉ"

"Alone

"Alone."

Gasps could be heard from all around. Deku looked at Y/n and he seemed really scared. She chuckled and raised up her hand. Midnight noticed her hand was raised and let her speak.

"I'll be the one who is alone."

Bakugou came up to Y/n, astonished by her sacrifice which could lead to her defeat. After all, it was a great disadvantage to not have a team to work with.

"You dumbass how are you suppose to win if you're alo-"

"I'll be fine, baka."

Bakugou scoffed at Y/n's comment. Midnight raised an eyebrow and had an impressed looked on her face. Midnight clapped her hands together and got the people who didn't make it to go up and spectate.

"Y/n and Izuku are both worth,"

"10 million points."

...

'this is gonna be fun! b-but why is everybody looking at me like that-'

Y/n thought as she looked around. Everybody stared at Deku's group and Y/n. They planned on rushing towards Y/n first since she was alone but little did they know, that was not going to be easy. Y/n took the time to stretch a bit, at the same time planning what she was going to do.

Should Y/n play around? Be serious? She really wasn't sure.

"3"

"2"

"1..."

"GO!"

The whistle blew and about half of the groups came running towards Y/n while the other half went towards Izuku. She sighed and smiled.

'this is going to be easy peasy lemon squeezy!'

Y/n threw her headband which was worth 10 million points in the air. It confused and distracted all of them, her plan was working. She used her super speed to quickly grab all of their headbands without any of them noticing. They all scurried towards the headband and tried to snatch it from each other. Y/n chuckled and snapped her fingers. The headband became a torn piece of clothing and the real one was actually in her hands all along.

"THANKS FOR THE FREE HEADBANDS GUYS!!"

Y/n exclaimed and ran off. Each of them tried to feel for their headbands on their heads, all gone.

Of course, her being the careless girl she was, she got her headbands stolen and fell down on her face a couple of times but i'm sure she's fine.

"2 MINUTES LEFT!"