chapter 1.1 - Chen Chacha

Chacha stayed up all night reading novel and she was thirsty. She put down her phone and wanted to get out of bed to get water to drink. However, when she stepped on the floor, her mind went blank and her body lost strength. She staggered and her body fell forward.

Chacha was shocked. Then, her heart calmed down.

What a bad luck. My head would surely develop a big swell.

The pain she imagined to be didn't come. Her body regained its strength and the blinding white light disappeared from her sight.

She saw a bright hall with tables and chairs arrange in a pattern. In front of her were two young girls.

  The girls had curled hair and their faces were covered with cosmetics. Their make-up skill was good and they looked very delicate.

  Chacha: ...... A fa-fantasy novel event?

One second she was still nesting in her little room and the next second she was standing in a well-lit coffee shop.

Based on the sunray, it's afternoon here.

  When she had just finished reading the chapter at home, it was clearly over six in the morning.

  "Xiao Cha, Ning An was simply disgusting. In front of Prince Jiao, she acted like a white lotus. While in front of us, she acted threateningly. It's seriously disgusting. How could there be such a disgusting person?", The girl with the pale yellow eye-shadow clicked her tongue. [男神 - literally means male god, or it could also mean Mr. perfect, prince charming, adonis, etc. I used prince here since I felt they were like a love-struck girl admiring handsome boy and calling them prince in their high school.]

  Chacha: "...en".

Ning An? Prince Jiao?

  What a coincidence. In the novel she had just finished reading, the female lead was called Ning An and the male lead had a surname Jiao.

  The girl who was applying nail polish replied, " That's right, ah. Xiao Cha, let's give Ning An a lesson so she won't continue to regard herself as infallible. The person Prince Jiao likes is you. She's just a person with nothing great about her. Her family isn't good and her academic performance as a transferred student isn't particularly good either. There's nothing that could be compared to you. It's really annoying that she still dare to be so rampant. When she first came here, she deliberately schemed to knock down Prince Jiao while running. So, Prince Jiao paid a bit more special attention to her. Then, she felt that Prince Jiao favored her very much. She's truly arrogant."

  Chacha: "...ng."

  What a coincidence, In the novel she had just finished reading, the female lead was also a transfer student and was in the same class with the male lead. Furthermore, she also accidentally fell onto the male lead on the PE class. Moreover, the male lead also had a white moonlight called Chen Chacha. However, there was no confession, just quietly watching from afar.

  Could it be, she transmigrated into the novel?

  "Xiao Chao, what do you think we should do?" The girl with yellow eyeshadow knocked on the table while looking at Chacha.

Chacha looked at her and said, "call me by my full name."

  She simply couldn't stand two unfamiliar people calling her so intimately.

  "Ah? What's the matter with you?" the girl with yellow eyeshadow looked confused. Seeing that Chen Cha's complexion was indifferent, seemly didn't have the desire to explain and also didn't plan to soften her attitude, the girl gave up and said, " Fine, fine. Classmate Chen Chacha, how do you plan to give this little slut, Ning An, a lesson?"

As expected, the surname was indeed Chen.

  Chacha interlaced her fingers and placed it in front of her lips with eyes narrowed. She discovered that things weren't as simple as she thought it to be.

  If she really transmigrated into the book, then she had become the number one villain, the person who was once the male lead's white moonlight. Later, she did all kinds of evil deeds, bullying the female lead, then was overturned by the female lead's various halo, making the male lead felt that he was blind.

However, the author may be particularly fond of this villain.

  Although she was the stupidest of all the villains, she had the best luck. She could act frivolously all along before she died in the final end.

  Her ending was very tragic. Her family was broken up. Furthermore, her reputation was ruined after she had been disfigured and raped by a powerful woman and filmed in a set of videos.

  "How about we find some gangsters to take advantage of Ning An. At that time she would definitely be crying to transfer." the girl who was painting her nails was also thinking of a way to bully the female lead whilst nicely painted her nails.

  Chacha came back from her pondering, stood up, and said, "Forget about it. We are all classmates. Besides, if Jiao yu really liked Ning An, then it's okay. As for love, it could only be strived for if both sides are willing.

When they heard this name Jiao Yu, they didn't refuse. It's the same as her being transmigrated into a novel being proved true.

  These two hypocritical friends were staring at Chacha in shock. They're unable to understand how she could be so generous and open-minded today, just like a different person.

  Chacha chuckled and said, " We will be a grown-up soon. Don't be so childish. I'll go first."

  She had a good memory. Furthermore, she also just had finished reading the book and the memory was still hot. This part of the story plot was just the beginning.

The female lead transferred into the first semester of the third year in high school. However, she came directly after the second semester had started being written. The female lead had already attracted the male lead's interest, and Chen Chacha had courted disaster. Her reputation had become rather bad.

  However, because of the relationship between the female lead and the male lead, the female lead attracted a lot of hate from the girls in the school.

  Chen Chacha wasn't the only one who sought death by repeatedly provoking the female lead. Other girls also mocked and ridiculed the female lead when they saw her.

  At the early stage, Chen Chacha and her group of three villains would gather at the coffee shop to discuss the way to cause trouble for the female lead. Then they would finally decide to hold the female lead after school and bully her.

However, she had nothing to do with these things. After all, Chen Chacha was a rich second generation.