~The Hot Summer Day~Chapter 21~Part 2~

|~|Badgy's P.O.V|~|

"BOYS WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" I heard The Girls Yelling at us all the boys groaned except for me and Billy, we just Ignored them and I didn't realize I nuzzled my head into his chest "AWWW!!" The Girlf fangirled "Quiet down, We have Neighbors" Billy Said "Alright I guess you don't wanna go swimming" Mallow said "We're up!" Me and Billy said sitting up "Get Dressed- Wait where did Robby go?" Mousy asked "I AM A ROBOT I CAN'T SWIM" Robby said from above everyone so we all looked up to see him on the Ceiling Fan "Robby, We're all Furry's like Layla, so you won't die" I said "Goddamn it" he said getting down and landing on Liu and Poley "Get off of us" Poley said growling which Robby quickly got up remembering the last time he didn't listen to Poley. I laughed same with Billy as we got up and changed after everyone was ready we went to the Beach "Gladion, Wanna have a Battle?" Ash asked Gladion "Fine with me" Gladion said "Alright! We'll be the Ref's" Billy and I said as Ash and Gladion got ready "Silvally! Use Air Slash!" Gladion said "Lycanroc use Stone Hedge!" Ash said "I've never seen a Pokémon Battle before" Elton said Recording "It's a fun thing to watch" I said as I was Slashed By someone so I turned around and saw a Black haired guy with Red eyes, Pupils like a Umbreon, wearing a Black Jacket with a Red Tie, Black Jeans and Black boots with Black Wolf ears and Tail who had a Odd looking Pokémon next to him "Umbre?" Gladion and Ash Asked "Oh hey Gladion and Ash" he said being helped up by the Pokémon "wait- Umbre, Didn't you get captured by Team Skull?" Mallow asked  "Yeah I did But I randomly fell from the sky and landed in the water" Umbre said which me, Elton, Billy, Sam, Colby, Jake, Corey and the Piggy Characters who were here looked confused. Gladion and Ash continued battling which Midnight, Robby, Mousy and Mimi were hanging out with Umbre "OoOO!! Somebody has a crush!" We heard Mousy day jokingly and We looked over at them to see Umbre hiding his face in his hands while blushing "Whats going on?" Colby asked "Oh Nothing~ just Umbre having a crush on G-" Mousy started saying before Robby hit the back of her head "Don't tell me you have a Crush on Guzma" Mallow said which he gave Mimi and Robby the look "He does" Robby said "But don't bug him about it" Mimi said "I Ship it!!" Lana said Happily causing Umbre Blush even more.

|~|Gladion's P.O.V|~|

I Couldn't believe my ears, Umbre has a crush on Guzma? I mean it's a cute ship but still! "Hey Guys- Come with me" Elton said which we all nodded and Followed him to a Water Park "WOW!! ITS HUGE!!" Mousy said in Awe "You bought Tickets for us all?" I asked "Yeah!" Elton said happily "Thank you so much!" Midnight said Hugging him "Let's go on some rides" Sam said smiling so we did but when we got to the first Ride I noticed Umbre was gone "Guys, I'm gonna go look for Umbre" I said "I'm Coming too!" Ash said "Alright! Meet us at the Snack place" Mallow said going down the slide as we walked down to the bottom again. We started looking around and I saw Umbre's Tail go into the men's bathroom so me and Ash went in there to see Guzma and Umbre kissing so I snapped a Picture and we ran to meet everybody "Guys! You won't believe what he just saw!" Ash said "What?" Sam asked so I showed them all the Picture I took "THE SHIP HAS SAILED!" The Girls said Happily "Should we go get them or should we let them do what they want?" Ash asked "Get the love Birds!" Everybody said so we nodded and went back to get them. We got them and we all went on a Slide that was really high so Liu was clinging to Poley, Me and Ash went down, Poley and Liu went down and so on "Hell yeah!" We heard as Umbre and Guzma came Surfing down the Slide on a Floaty and they Managed to stay on so we all clapped "Guys- Let's try spending the night here" Elton said so we all nodded "Sounds fun" Umbre said "I don't know guys...I mean that's breaking the law slightly.." Poley and Liu said "Come on! You guys are always working so let's just have some fun for once!" Mousy Said crossing her arms "Alright" they sighed so we all hid with GoPro's.

|~|Umbre's P.O.V|~|

Me, Guzma and Robby are Currently hiding in the Snack Bar with Andrea and Colby we were hiding in Cabinets on the Ground while Colby was hiding behind a Trash can and Andrea- I don't know. "Alright guys we are currently hiding in the Snack Bar Cabinets" I whispered "Come out! We caught your friends so come out!" I security guard yelled so We all ran out the Back which I slower so I climbed to the vent. I already made a Friend, He's a Rat and I named him Gumball since he is now Sleeping in my hands. I stayed in the vent until I fell asleep. I woke up to people calling my name so I climbed out of the vent with the Rat on my Shoulder "Am I gonna get arrested?" I asked standing behind everybody "No- I rented the Place out for the night" Elton said "You ass" I said  "So what do you guys wanna do?" He asked 6 foot Drop Slide!" I said happily "Alright" everybody agreed so we went over there. Me and Guzma got on our Tube and Elton pushed is down which We both stayed silent since I like it but we almost went off the edge once and then we flew off to Edge and we landed in a Nearby pool "That was fun!" Me and Guzma said as Gumball cane running to me so I put him on my shoulder as Everybody else took their turns. "Was it fun?" Elton asked "Hell yeah!" Me and Guzma said "That Was Terrifying!" Everyone said "What shall we do next?" Sam asked "How about we let our Pokémon decide what to do next" Mallow said "Sounds alright to me" Elton said which everyone agreed so all our Pokémon cake out and they Chose the Wave Pool so we got in there and Relaxed except for me, Liu and the girls we were all Playing around with Our Pokémon Darkria got splashed and he was not Happy at all so he got pissy. "Calm down Darkria" I said as he calmed Down and Started relaxing again, I snuck over being Guzma and grabbed him from behind causing him to fall in which everybody laughed "Alright who did that?" He asked growling which everybody pointed to me "Oh Come on!" I said crossing my arms "You piece of Crap, your lucky I love you or else you would be dead right now" Guzma said getting back on his Tube I got on his Tube to when everybody went to get snacks and I layed on his lap which he chuckled and started Scratching behind my ears, I blushed and started falling asleep which we both did.

|~|Colby's P.O.V|~|

We all came back to the Pokémon giving that 'When's The Children gonna happen?' Face so we looked and saw Umbre laying On Guzma's Lap while blushing and Guzma having his hand behind Umbre's ear as they both slept peacefully "I guess they were tired" Sam said Smiling "They're so cute together!" Andrea and Corey said "Your not wrong, But their two Opposites, Guzma is a Leader of a Gang and a bad influence on people while Umbre is sweet, Kind, Kinda rude, Innocent and well he's a Really strong person- Their two opposites who love each other" Lillie said so We all took pictures. We all got tired so we went back to our apartments and slept peacefully.