𝘾𝙝. 2 "𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙇𝙖 𝙑𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖, 𝙇𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙨"

[I STRONGLY RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO WATCH THE UMBRELLA ACADEMY BEGORE READING THERE WILL BE SPOILERS AND THINGS THAT YOU MAY NOT UNDERSTAND WITHOUT WATCHING FIRST]

On the 12 hour of October 1st, 43 women around the world gave birth, strange thing was that none of these women showed any prior signs of pregnancy. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and playboi adventurer, made it his mission to find an adopt as many children as possible.

HE GOT SEVEN-

???'s POV

"Yeah yeah, I'm pretty sure we've all heard that story millions and millions of times" say the women in her late 20's

" The almighty Reginald Hargreeves adopt seven little kids to use as his little experiment, thank God I wasn't one of them, oh right as you may not know yet I'm one of the 43 children that was giving birth on October 1st, I bet you were wondering where the rest of us were huh"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" hey Ms. Bossy pant, how about a little duel between us huh?" Says a short, light brown skinned, brown eyed girl

"Ha!, as if you have a chance to win against me, Samantha."

Samantha Alvarez
29 year old, strongly competitive, she can be quite clumsy, but she never misses a beat when fighting, she is 5'0 feet tall, and her skin is light brown, brown eyes, and long dark brown hair with blonde highlights. she alway tends to be the energetic and happy one, due to a car crash that was caused back in 2000, samantha was only 11, when she was involved in a car accident, taking both of her parents lifes, she made a promise to never let sadness get in the way of her life, so up till this day her promise has been safe, she was taken into an orphanage as none of her relatives claimed her for being different , at age 12 she began a plan of escape wanting no longer to be there, after failing constantly, at age 13 she was finally able to escape.

3rd person POV (2002)

The young 13 year old stayed awake till the clock struck 12, she stood up from the almost falling apart bed and latched a backpack onto her back, she slowly walked the part of the dark orphanage making her way to the exit.

She took one last look back before pushing the door open, red flashed before her eyes, the alarmed started to go off, rapidly she took off, taking her bag off and throwing it over the fence, she climbed over the fence, as she did, her white shoe got stuck in between the bars. She started to forcefully wiggle her foot around till her shoe hit the ground she jumped over panicked as she saw the security guards move closer.
"Crap!" She cursed as she saw her shoe on the other side
" okay Samantha concentrate you can do this breathe in breathe out" she says
Samantha looks at her shoe giving it a slight glare, slowly the shoe started to levitate
"What in the world!" Yelled on the security guards
The shoe makes it over the fence and samantha takes a hold of the shoe in her hand
"Asta la vista losers" Samantha says giggling soflty, running into town