Ships Outside the Group

APink × MinrinMinrin is the biggest panda ever

APink × Minrin
Minrin is the biggest panda ever. She's been listening to them since she was a toddler because of her mother. They've known each other since Minrin was introduced to them by Joy. They supported her when she joined produce 48. Namjoo went to support her on the finale of produce 48. Shes get hyper when she's with Bomi. She jokingly calls Chorong mom but Chorong doesn't mind it. She enjoys singing with Eunji. She and Naeun are close since they almost have the same personality and both are clumsy babies. Hayoung often complains about how she wished Minrin stayed small because she's taller than her now. She often appears on the member's youtube channels. They are always checking in on her.

Red Velvet × Minrin Irene is one of her many moms

Red Velvet × Minrin
Irene is one of her many moms. She babies Minrin a lot. She used to iron Minrin's clothes for school. Fans swear that Yeri and Minrin are long-lost sisters. Fans caught Minrin being babied by Irene and Seulgi. Seulgi fights Irene over who's her mom and who raised her more. Fans caught Joy spoiling Minrin during their little outing. Do anything to Minrin they will square up on you. She thinks of them as if they were her sisters. They hang out with each other whenever they have the chance to. Wendy and her talk in English whenever there are around each other. Minrin's biggest supporters. Creators of the Minrin protection club. They are her go-to persons whenever she has anything troubling her.

 They are her go-to persons whenever she has anything troubling her

Cherry Bullet × Minrin
May is Minrin's daughter. Minrin spoils May whenever they are together. When she's with May it's Jiwon who? Jiwon is one of Minrin's wife. Minrin is always promoting Cherry Bullet and vice versa. She's Haeyoon's favourite child. She was sad when some of the members left the group. Another group that she's an unofficial member of. She enjoys babying May. Minrin is a big fan of them. Loves to promote them. Promotes them better than their company. She always rants about how underrated they are.