다섯 (5)

I finally reached where Yunki was, I tried to reach towards him, hardly getting inside the dead dry but yet really sharp thorns, slightly torn my fancy well unique hanbok. "Yunki..." I said as I tried to see his face, which he was covering. He removed his left hand from his face and placed it on top of his right hand which was covering his right eye. "Let me help yo-" but was cut off with him yelling at me. "FUCK OFF!!!" I was caught off guard, "Yunki, let me se-" I say as I stretched out my hand again to help. " WHAT KIND OF FUCK OFF DON'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!" he yelled.

I was speechless, he had never spoken to me like this, more so, swore to me. I guess the pain was to much that he had taken his anger and pain towards me. "Yunki please, let me treat your wo-" , "LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!!, I WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU!!!, FORGET ME, FORGET WE EVER HAD ANYTHING!!!, JUST LIKE I WILL!!!, NOW RUN,RUN AWAY, AND HOPE WE NEVER BUMP INTO EACH OTHER!!!

After we had shared our feelings, our dreams, and hopes and desires... were we really going to depart like this..?No, my friend cant leave me... I knew our friendship was stronger. I wanted to keep talking and help him out, but time was not in my favor, it was getting late and I would need to return back to the castle. Having no choice I ran back to where I have come from.