일곱 (7)

Heading to the destination, I walked the the long echoing hallways. With now a elegant gown placed on my body, I walked formally to the meeting room. I had no enthusiasm towards it, but had to to settle business down.

As I entered the meeting room, everything and everyone was silent. I quietly and gracefully sat on a pillow seat, placed on the floor as the table leveled our upper bodies. I gracefully but with a strong aura turned to my guest and took initiative to the meeting.

"You may leave us alone now" I said to the guards and fellow teacher and servant, although I hated the idea of sounding towards her, when all I did was trouble her. They soon left with bow and I was soon left alone with company. Once the door closed I dropped the act. "Now what!?" I said, tired and unenthusiastic. He rolled his eyes and spoke sarcastically. "Nice to see you too-" he playfully said with a dry tone. I smiled to myself smally.

Shinjin out of nowhere threw a pillow at me. I wasn't fat behind when I hit his shoulder, and when he was about to tease me that I missed, I threw another pillow, hitting him perfectly on his face. "Ahhh, what the fuck!?" He said as he rubbed his face. "You started it big baby, now man up dumb shit !!!" I said as I learned on my right elbow, just looking at him. "For being queen, you sure have a dirty mouth, it reeks horrible, I can smell it from my kingdom" he said, pinching his nose with his right hand while waving his left hand close.

"Could careless" I spit out, "yeah, I can see that your royal bratness, haha" he giggled to himself. Royal bratness... how I hated that more than anything. "CALL ME THAT AGAIN, AND I SWEAR I WILL END YOU HERE". Shinjin stood quiet, he knew he fucked up badly. He knew about him but, he also knew you detested him. ShinJin lowered his head and raised both hands to the side. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean I-" I quickly cut him off as I didn't want what was going on or to happen to go forward.

"Back to your visit", I know became serious. He collected himself and began with composure, as he began to lightly fix his attire. "It's the usual" he said. I wanted to pull my hair but I stood properly. "Jinnie..." I spoke softly, Shinjin and I created history once... he left me. Both parents paired us up and we're separately training our future roles. A queen should have a king by side, but it was mainly the other way around,it was a law, and I've already been targeted.We were actually "arranged" but nothing was settled. He soon spoke, "I know how you feel... I want to be free too...but-" he stopped and collected his thoughts and spoke once more. "I don't want to ruin anything between us... I don't want to force you into anything, I don't want you to live a miserable life next to me...". He said the last words quietly.

I can hear sincerity in his voice, I just stood quiet, looking at the floor as I gently grabbed my inner thigh as I was now sitting criss crossed. He broke the silence once more and said "if you don't pick me... you might get arranged with someone else you don't know... and we don't know how he would act, not just to the village but-..." he stopped and slowly rose his head and began to look at your dirty slowly... "to you...".

The fact that Shinjin was considering, made me think more of my options. I felt like I was better a sword and a wall. I didn't have much time, and Jin was right, I wouldn't know how that person would rule the village, or how he would rule me.

"Jinnie, it's getting late...stay here, and we could talk more about it tomorrow".

Please comment and vote, help me improve my writing skills and help you enjoy the story so far.

Good day/night