𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖭𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋𝗌

𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾: 𝖬𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖭𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝖻𝗈𝗋
" 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖯𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝗈𝖿 𝖠𝗉𝗁𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖾 "

    The last thing Seth wanted was to greet some nearby neighbors whom he'll probably never see again after this but here he was, in his mom's car, on their way to the old lakeside mansion someone ended up buying

The last thing Seth wanted was to greet some nearby neighbors whom he'll probably never see again after this but here he was, in his mom's car, on their way to the old lakeside mansion someone ended up buying. He could be at the beach right now. Enjoying some of Emily's homemade cookies and other foods but he was, stuck here while Leah got off easy because she was smart enough to leave early. He knew he should've went with her when he had the chance.

"What's with the long face, buddy?" Sue Clearwater asked, bringing him out of his thoughts. "You're still mad about having to come with me? You should have left with Leah earlier."

"I just don't understand why we have to drive 10 minutes to meet some neighbors whom we're probably only going to talk to once?" Seth complained, crossing his arms. "This is a form of torture somewhere, I know it."

Sue chuckled at her son's complaints. So much like his father was when he was at that age. Youthful and could never sit still long enough to pay attention to life. "Because, Seth, it's the neighborly thing to do. Besides, you know me, I like making new people feel welcomed. Especially when they move on the reservation."

"Yeah, well, it's boring and awkward." Seth retaliated, giving her a bored look. "The last time we did this, our old neighbor's weird son kept hitting on me."

No one could forget the Letterman family. They were a family that consisted of four. A married couple with two sons moved on to the reservation 3 years ago. The oldest son, who was Seth's age, was gay and he had a weird obsession with him.

Now there was nothing wrong with the boy being gay, it was the fact that even after Seth politely declined his attraction, the boy insisted on thinking that he was just closeted and that he didn't mean it. Which started that whole fiasco.

The family has since moved to New York after some time and Seth hated meeting new neighbors because of it.

"I have a feeling this one is different than that mess." Sue reassured. "I heard that this one only has one child and she's a girl."

"Girl?" Seth's ears perked up at that word. He looked like a puppy just then, curious and slightly happy. "Well why didn't you say so? Mom, it would be incredibly rude if we didn't at least bring something."

"I made brownies, you punk." She chuckled, pointing to the backseat. She knew that would peak his interest. Seth was so easy to get to. "Besides, here we are."

Seth looked as his mother pulled into a fancy looking driveway that lead to the massive house. Looking up close, he noticed just how big it really was. He had only seen the house from afar, so this was a shocker to him.