3.

A/N: HEY YALL SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE I LAST UPDATED BUT UHHH YEAH IM BACK- ENJOY IT 

Once the two had arrived at Akaashi's house, Bokuto immediately went for the snacks. "I can order us takeout, Bokuto-San." Akaashi said taking his shoes off. "Nah! Surprisingly, I can cook!" Bokuto beamed. "I doubt that but I'll take your word." The younger  joked

About 20 minutes later Bokuto had somehow set a pot of water on fire. Akaashi stared blatantly at Bokuto as he tried using a fire extinguisher to put out the water. "Yeah, I'm ordering takeout." Akaashi grumbled as he walked away. 

Before their food had arrived they needed to shower, obviously. "Here, you can wear some of my dad's clothes, since mine won't fit you." Akaashi said in a monotone voice, handing Bokuto some sweats and a t-shirt. "Ah, thanks!" Bokuto responded, stepping into the bathroom. "I'll be done in a bit!"

Akaashi lay on his bed waiting. 

Once again, the tears began to fall, stronger, and faster than before. "What the hell..? Again? This is the second time. I'm not even sad.." he thought to himself, wiping the tears away. They kept flowing. "Go away.!" He was getting anxious, and angry as he didn't want Bokuto to see him crying. 

Akaashi heard the bathroom door open. "Shit!" Akaashi was panicking so he turned the opposite way of where the door was, so Bokuto wouldn't see his distressed face. 

"Hey, the shirt didn't fit me so I left it in the bathroom. That okay?"  Bokuto walked into the room. 

Akaashi began to panic even more. "Uh, yeah sure that's fine." He wiped his tears once again.

"Akaashi, you okay..? You've been facing the window and haven't looked at me.." The taller male spoke. He moved closer to Akaashi, and reached for his shoulder. 

"Yeah, I'm fi-" he paused because Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's shoulder and turned him around.

"H-hey- Akaashi-!! What- Why are you crying?!  What happened?!" The owl-boy panicked.

"Y-yes, like I said I'm fine Bokuto-San."  Akaashi replied swiping Bokuto's hand off him and getting up. 

"No, you're clearly not. You're crying your eyes out. You can't be okay if you look like this."  Bokuto spoke sternly.  

Akaashi was about to walk out of the room before he was stopped. Bokuto was grabbing his wrist. 

"I said, i'm fine Bokuto-San." Akaashi raised his voice. He regretted saying that 

The two just stood there, in silence for a few second before Bokuto went and pulled Akaashi into an extremely tight hug.

At first, Akaashi was surprised, still being annoyed at Bokuto, but he gave in. Sobbing,  and calling out Bokuto's name, for reasons unknown. "Bokuto-San, I'm so sorry you shouldn't have to see me like this, it's not right." Stuttered the sobbing younger male.

"No, you need to calm down first." He murmured.  "Just breathe, it's okay."  

The tears only flowed faster down Akaashi's cheeks. He just wanted the tears to go away. 

He managed to get a sentence out between sobs.

"I feel like I've experienced this before.."