𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸

i smiled at Payton's comment and looked back up at the girls who were smirking.

"what?!" i asked, they continued to smirk so i said "i'm going" i then pressed the red button and flung myself backwards to my bed.

part 12: phone thief

i sighed and just laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

a while later, i got up and went to the bathroom. i took a shower and did my facial routine. i then went to my closet to find some clothes for me to wear the next day. after 10 minutes of choosing, i found an outfit. i then jumped onto my bed and texted Payton.

Payton 🌷

Ava 💛:
good night payt

Payton 🌷:
good night ❤️

Ava 💛:
hopefully i'll see you tmr! ❤️

Payton 🌷:
finger crossed 🤞🏻

Ava 💛:
oh yea, what did the doctor say?

Payton 🌷:
she said that i sprained my ankle and i need to get a cast :(

Ava 💛:
🥺
aww, well you'll still look cute with it!

fuck. did i just call Payton cute by text?! omg this is embarrassing.....

Payton 🌷:
did you just call me cute?!

Ava 💛:
i mean.... who wouldn't?

*delete delete delete delete delete delete delete delete*

Ava 💛:
sorry, that was an accident

Payton 🌷:
oh okay, well tbh... i think ur cute too

Ava 💛:
wow... really?! never thought
someone would say that ahah

Payton 🌷:
i'm pretty sure everyone thinks that of you

Ava 💛:
tbh ur cute too

Payton 🌷:
why thank you

Ava 💛:
😂😂 well, i have to go to bed now 🥺

Payton 🌷:
aw ok, cya tmr! 🥺❤️

Ava 💛:
cya ❤️

i smiled and put my phone down, i then shut my blinds and my room was now pitch black. i blindly walked back to my bed memorising the way back. i jumped onto my bed and pulled the sheets over my lonely self.

•••

the repeated noise rang through my quiet room, i rolled over to my phone and turned off the loud noise, my alarm. i got up and took a shower in my bathroom. i came out and got dressed into my outfit.