Introduction

Welcome to the very first fanfiction I have ever written. Yes, my grammar was horrible and I did make mistakes. I never thought that I might like writing fanfiction at all. I would love for all of you to enjoy my story. I have only been writing for a year and I am proud of this story.

I learned that you can never please everyone. Some would enjoy a super cutesy story and others would rather read something closer to reality and it is okay. I am more of a fantasy lover than bringing stories to a realistic perspective. I am trying my best to improve my skills.

English is my second language. It is also the only language I prefer to read in, to help me broaden my vocabulary and writing technique. I am from South Africa where we use the British way of writing. 

I chose the title of my story as a small play on Romeo and Juliet, which Shakespeare introduced to us. They met one night and was married the next day and that is what I wanted with Hoseok and Aya.

I know that it is improper in Asian culture to walk with a stranger that you just met. You hint at each other and get to know each other before proceeding to dates. But is that not the beauty of fanfiction or any other writing to bring the impossible to life?

To bring one's dreams and place them onto paper. That is what I want to create. I want to bring dreams onto paper no matter how farfetched it may seem. Please bear with me as I bring two Starcrossed lovers together in this made-up tale of an idol, meeting a girl and felt the connection immediately.

How he gets torn by being with her and trying his best to keep his idol life a secret. it is hard to bring a 'normal' person into the world of glam and glitters. As we know secrets cannot stay secrets for long.

You are more than welcome to leave me some comments on the way. I will read them and respond if I can. I love hearing ideas and thoughts. Critique is welcome, it would help me with my writing and I know we all have different writing styles.

Lastly, I want to thank you the reader for taking a part of your time to read my story. I purple all of you. ♥♥♥