Born To Be Broken

I've never liked acting like an idiot but in this case (where I have to choose between acting like a fucktard and being loved by every fake-ass person around me), I'd like to think I have no choice but to act like one.

Now, isn't that *idiotic* of me?

***

Dying is cool and it's just like sleeping.

You close your eyes, surrounded by calm, comforting darkness, then you're dead. Just like that.

Well, not really.

***

First, you get hit by a motherfucking car that's being driven by a perfectly sober man; he was arguing with his shitty wife though so he didn't see you.

Next, you're flying with a god-awful soundtrack playing in the back of your mind. You still don't believe you could fly but hell, this is the closest fucking thing to that shit.

Then, there's screaming(*shutupshutUPSHUTUP*), loud and high-pitched as you crash to the ground, bones broken, blood coming out of you when it should've just stayed inside (maybe then you would've survived- damn blood, damn *body*).

The (*annoyingly shitty*) scream didn't come from you; how would you scream with blood pooling in your mouth and coming out of your nose? (*disgusting*) No, it's the wife of the fucking idiot that hit you. She's a mess, yelling at her husband, trying to dial 911, and screaming incoherent noises (*why won't you just shut the fuck up*).

Her husband is frozen, eyes on your still form, face blank, chest heaving. He blinks then looks around to make sure no one saw him. He's gonna run. His wife is trying to stop him, tears and snot running down her face, but he won't listen.

He did this once and he'll do it again (*fucking bastard*).

He bangs his wife's head against the window.

Silence, then the engine starts and he's off, leaving you dying and cursing.

You try to blink but you can't. You can still see the car. You see it crash and burn. You don't know what happened but you're damn happy it did (*the idiots deserved it*).

You're dying but you smile, happy that those fuckers died before you did.

Burn in hell, you think and wonder if that's where you'll end up in too (*it would be a dream come true*).

Your chest begins to burn (*bloodbleedinghurtsheLP*) and your vision darkens and blurs as tears begin to fall.

You silently began your goodbyes, thanks-yous and fuck-yous.

You hope you'll become a ghost so that you can haunt all the assholes that crossed you.

***

Well, maybe that was just me but let me tell ya, what I hoped for was far from what happened.

Being reborn again was definitely not what I wanted; even though I'm rich as hell now.

I just wished that the ass that reincarnated me in Japan- in a fucking anime that I like but would rather *die* than be a part of- was enjoying themselves because I'm gonna fucking shit on their fun.

Ouran High School Host Club (*KyoyaTamakiHaruhiHikaruKaoruMoriHoney*), prepare to get wrecked.