1

"Oppa! You cheat on me, right?" out of nowhere I startled Jaemin by slammed his locker door.

"Cheat? What in the world are you talking about?" his face was full of confuse. He look cute, but I won't fall now.

I rolled my eyes. "So the girl that linked your arm at the beach isn't call cheating?", I smirked. Try to look cool. He was in a total blur. Try to remember 'the girl'. "Oh.. You mean Hana? So you was there too? Why don't you tell me! " he sound happy.

"Yea.. Yea.. Whatever"

Suddenly he pat my head, like he use to do although he knew I don't like it. I pushed his hand. Jaemin kind of shock because I never be that rough before. "Why do you feel mad? She's my cousin, Wennie."

"Cousin? Huh! Who the hell be that close with their own cousin?" I replied.

"Word-"

"Shut up!" I cut.

Stupid! Why do my eyes become teary? Sui Wennie, this isn't you! He grabbed my arm, try to hug me. I rejected. "She just came back after 4 years study in America, and she's pampered type of girl sometimes" Jaemin explained with his tone changing, try to comfort me.

"Lie!" I shouted at last and left him speechless. Everyone on the hall were looking at us, some of them whispering to each other. Luckily this school doesn't allow student to bring phone because of some cases. Ohmy, they bring mouth with them instead!