2

Jaemin sit in his chair, doodling some messy bubble. "Something mess up your mind?" his bestfriend, Jeno asked. Jaemin lifted his head and look at Jeno that sat on the table beside him. "How did you know?", Jaemin asked in a low voice.

Jeno smiled, "pabo ya!" he said and push Jaemin head slowly. "You always draw messy doodle when something messing you."

Jaemin just give him bitter smile. "Nothing"

"Nana ya! Don't lie to me.. Is it becuse of Wennie?"

Silence.

"Jaemin, tell me! Otherwise I will force you to eat strawberry"

"Oi, oi! You won't even dare," finally Jaemin reply. Jeno laugh at him.

"Yea, it's because of her," said Jaemin while his eyes look at Wennie that sit infront, not too far from him. They caught eyesight for awhile and Wennie quickly look away.

"What happen actually? The whole school knew about it"

Sigh.

While my friends busy talking about their crush, my mind got distracted. I really feel bad for what I'm doing to Jaemin just now. Did I overreact?

"Oh my gosh, do you know guy next class named Mark? He's so handsome!" said Yuki.

"Mark? Mark Lee? No! He's my crush" argued Jung A.

"Eyy, Mark? My crush is way more attractive than him. My Jaehyun!" said Tyona praising his crush.

I just laugh at them, I feel pity for them to be single even they help me and Jaem-

Clap!

I quickly got my sense back after Yuki clap her hand infront of me. Three of them look at me as I'm weird.

"W-why do you guys look at me like that?" I said, stutter.

Tyona look at Jung A, Jung A look at Yuki, Yuki return it to Tyona and they look at me again. What? "What is wrong with you and Jaemin?"

Tyona asked me. "Jaemin?", I asked while look at him. Damn! He look at me too, I quickly look at Tyona back again. My heart beating hardly now.

"There's nothing wrong with us, " I said.

"Come one, Wennie. The whole school knew about it. " forced Jung A. This girl really, she's like Jeno.

I sighed. "Fine.."

Out of sudden, three of them move their chair forward. To get more near me.

"Actually I caught Jaemin with this one girl.."

"WHO?!" three of them sounds shock. Almost the whole class, even passerby look at us. "Shh!!" I said. I'm more afraid if Jaemin hear. Luckily he went out with Jeno.

"who?" they asked again, but in lower voice.

"His cousin, they linked arm at the beach.."

Before any of them start to speak, especially Jung A. I quickly finish my word.

"I know his cousin before that happen, actually this were all our plan...", I stopped. " I will tell you guys later after school, since teacher about to come in. "