I N T R O D U C T I ON

Few years ago:

Two people who were once deeply in love were fighting in the kitchen while an angel who was to be sound asleep was standing on the stairs watching her mum and dad..

"You're nothing!.Absolutely nothing more than some bitch to me."said Drake to his wife.

"I did everything you wanted me to do and that's how you're gonna treat me?By cheating on me with someone who's just after your money?Use your mind Drake can't you see that she's just playing with you?!!!"...replied Daliah,Drake's wife.

"Just Shut The Fuck Up Bitch!..I don't give a fuck about whatever's coming out your filthy mouth!"

"How can you do this Drake?..What about Alex?You'll leave your 5 year old daughter for some gold digging bitch? What will I tell her when she grows up?That her dad was a bloody cheater?Who abused me?!"

"I don't care Daliah!..just tell her I'm dead or whatever lie you want I'm done with you both.. I'm leaving!"

Just like that hearts broke just as a once happy family.

The angel did not understand what were they talking about.Little did she know that her beloved father was forever leaving her without any remorse...

Continue reading the book to know how the little angels life goes on without her father by her side.

Yo guys! Sorry about my poor English it's not my native language forgive me when I make mistakes.

Surely comment and let me know if you want me to write more.

And don't forget to vote if you find my story interesting.

This book is not to be copied or translated without the author's permission.This work contains original ideas.

As for updates I'm a student so I might take some time to upload new chapters,pls bear with me guys I'll try my best to upload quickly.Thank you and enjoy your reading!