Simon Said

It was night time Dean is driving in the impala, Sam is in the front passenger seat and Sarah is in the back seat behind Dean asleep and the radio was playing and the radio announcer says "Rockin' Nebraska. Your source for the classics, all night long." Dean says "I don't know, man, why don't we just chill out, think about this." Sam shuts off the radio and says "What's there to think about?" Dean says "I just don't know if going to the Roadhouse is the smartest idea." Sam says "Dean, it's another premonition. I know it. This is gonna happen, and Ash can tell us where." Dean says "Yeah, man but.." Sam says "Plus it could have some connection with the demon. My visions always do." Dean says "That's my point. There's gonna be hunters there. I don't know if, if, if going in and announcing that you're some supernatural freak with a, a demonic connection is the best thing, okay?" Sam looks at Dean and he says "So I'm a freak now?" Dean taps sam on his thigh and says "You've always been a freak." Smiling weakly, looks at sarah through the rear window and then looks ahead at the road.

" Smiling weakly, looks at sarah through the rear window and then looks ahead at the road

At the roadhouse bar Jo is playing a shooter arcade game as an older man Ed watches  She hits every target, and he groans and he says "Damn, little lady, that was my room money

At the roadhouse bar Jo is playing a shooter arcade game as an older man Ed watches  She hits every target, and he groans and he says "Damn, little lady, that was my room money." Jo takes the money and says "Well, I guess you're taking a truck nap tonight." As she walks passed Ellen goes over to Ed and she says "Oughta check the high scores before you put your money down." She presses a button on the game and a list of high scores - all reading "Player: Jo" scrolls across the screen and she says "You went and got yourself hustled, Ed." Sarah, Dean and Sam enter the bar, passing two men at a table cleaning weapons Jo notices and says "Hey." Sam says "Hey where's ash?" Jo says "In his back room." Sam says "Great." He brushes passed her and she says "And I'm fine..." Dean goes with him and Sarah says "Sorry, he's, we're... kind of on a bit of a timetable." 

In the back room Sam approaches a rough wooden door with a sign hanging on it that reads: "DR BADASS IS: IN" Knocking on the door Sam says "Ash? Hey, Ash?" Dean also knocking says "Dr Badass?" The door is unlatched and opened a crack to reveal ASH, who is naked Dean and Sarah advert their eyes away, Ash says "Sam? Sarah? Dean? Sam, Sarah and Dean."Sam says "Hey Ash. Um. We need your help." Ash says "Well, hell then. Guess I need my pants." He shuts the door Sarah, Sam and Dean go back to the bar, Ash is sitting at a table with his laptop open, looking at the hand-drawn sketch of the bus logo from Sam's vision, Sam sits beside him, Sarah and Dean stand behind them close together and Ash says "Well, I got a match. It's the logo from the Blue Ridge bus lines in Guthrie, Oklahoma."