Ch-11 reveal final part

Hey guys
Sorry for very late update. I am busy in my papees so i can't ipdate in these days. I will try to update very soon from now. but now this last part of reveal and in this we can find what happen to ash in this story that he have to hide his identity.
-------------------------------------------------

In last chapter we see
After we approah restaurent and order food. I see....

Now continuing
Ash POV
That outside of the restaurent sits two persons and a pokemon. When i see from my aura vision i see they were team rocket members jessie, james and meowth. They have torn clothes and scratches on body. I know that something happen to them. So i tell mewtwo by telepathy to transport them to his dimension and help them to heal themselves and give them some food.

After mewtwo teleport from his pokeball and team rocket also get teleport i make mental note to speak to them later. Now i can eat freely. Then i notice that my mom has bring food more than they first eat. Now i notice they are don't seem healthy. So i know they haven't eat much nowdays.

Suddenly mom ask me," So ash tell me where are you from six years and why you don't come for six years?" She ask me in some angry voice. Then i tell mom all what happen on these days and what will i do next. She sees towards me with tears in her eyes and said," Ash you are doing this all to save the world. I am proud of you."

After eating and after i pay the bill. We start moving towards where mom is living now. First mom refuse to let me to take her home but i protested and she let me there. When we reach there i see it is in slums with only small apartment with no sanitization and nothing. But i didn't ask my mom why she is leaving here to not make more upset. After reaching there mom open the door and let me in.

As i enter i see there is only one very small bedroom with a dirty bathroom and a kitchen. I have tell my mom that we are leaving this place and going to alola. So i tell her to pack all the things so we can move. When she is packing her clothes i go to kitchen if there is something to eat. When i check all the cupboards they are all empty and there is only a bread loaf in the fridge.

Till then my mum has come back and see me with bread in her hands. She let her bags in her hands fall down and rush towardsme to hide the bread from me. But i started asking questions about why there is only bread in the fridge? Is this what she only eat?

Then she says," ash when i come here i don't have much money. I have rented this only house with all my money. So i don't have money for food so i only have to eat bread and water."
Now i know why my mom is looking so thin. This all due to giovanni and i will take my revenge of this from him.
I let mewtwo out and tell him to teleport me and mom to alola.

After 1 week
It been 1 week since we came to alola. I have bought a house for mom and me. We start living there. I bring mr. Mime back to mom which make her more than happy to her.

I also go to jessie james and meowth. First they are shock and scared that i bought them there. But after some time ( and much much food) I ask them about giovanni and their now state of clothes and marks on them? They all tell me that how giovanni make them all repondible for the losses of team rocket and they were put in the jail. They are tourtered their and they don't even get eat food properly. On the day they escape they were about to be kill by giovanni but they escape with the help of their arbok and weezing who came back to them after their horde friend finally evolve. So they escape with their other pokemon so they are here. I ask them about giovanni location but they said they should tell me on only one condition that they want to do some nice work and get money and i have to help them. To which i say yes.

After team rocket telling me hideout of their base and i promise them to help them to set up a restaurent in the alola. I teleport to viridian forest as their hideout is there.

Now i am standing before hideout. I let my greninja out and we bond evolve. I also bring my strongest team with me. That are mewtwo, rayquazza, lucario, greninja, pikachu, charizard and sceptile. My all other pokemon are taking guard on other gates of hideout.

I enter the hideout and start moving towards the top room where giovanni is. Anyone who is coming in my way i get them through. Slowly slowly i took to the top where i see giovanni is sitting on chair while petting his persian.

He see towards me and gave me wicked smile. He says,"so finally the  great ash ketchum have came. I know that your death is fake. You can't die that easily. Because you can only die through my hands." I see towards with disguisting and angry to what he did to my mom and serena on my dissapearnce day. As read my thoughts he says," so you find about your mom huh?" My blood start boiling and i ask him," why you did this to my mom you have fight with me so why you took my mom and serena in this."

At the name of serena he start laughing hysterically and said," so you also know that i am behind that girl serena." I look at with the look that can kill anybody. He look at me and start laughing again harder and says," as you know that only one stop in the world that is you. So i start tourtring your family and friends. So that you can come here and fight with me. So that i can destroy you. My plan work and your s*t mom and serena make it easy to bring you here."

At this i got so much angry that i make an aura sphee threw towards him. But as he has some powers he soak the sphere in himself. I stand there suprise at how he do this. He speak ," as you see you are not the only one that can control aura." As i see get out of trance i see he make an aura sphere and threw towards me. I save myself and then it explode behind me. By now i know this powers not teach it is experimented powers he got.

So we start fighting with pokemon. I let out charizard and lucario to start fighting. I mega evolve and both of them. I also let out greninja and pikachu. He let out traynitar mega evolve, rhyperior, aerodactyl, mightyena, steelix and houndoom.

We start fighting that is so strong that we both don't know how much time have gone. We are also fighting with each other throwing aura sphere at each other. But slowly i stat getting upper hand. I am on my last pokemon greninja and he is on tryanitar. I order grenjnja for mega water shuriken and a golden colour shuriken is on his head and he throw it towards tryanjtar. There is snoke all sides when it dissapears the tryanitar had come back to his normal form and he is fainted. I slump there due to exhausting battle.

I see up there is giovanni laughing. I asked him at why he is laughing. He look towards my face and i see his eyes are glowing red. Now i know he is to blast this place. I let all my pokemon in but till then there is huge blast and i blacked out.

Unkown place
Ash POV
I move some bit and see around to where i am. When i look above there is a pink pokemon i can tell it is a mew. I speak slowly," mew." She came down start rubbing her cheeks with me. I stop her and ask her as where i am. She tells me that this tree of beignning and she teleport at last time of blast.

She also tells me that there at any giovanni my be still alive but not sure.

So i take decision to stay here and practice so that i can take on giovanni whenever be came back.

At another unkow place
??? Pov
I stir somewhat and see that  i am on an island. I know i let that blast happen but i din't know where i am. I see around and see a house nearby. I see man there. So i go ask him where am i? He looks at me and tell me taht i am on orange islands.

So now i am on orange islands. I have to train hard so i can battle that kid again and win next time. So i stay at this place and come with alias name serenet. One day i will battle that kid back.

----------------------------------------------------------

So what will happen witha ash and giovanni and how they are going to WCL. See in next chapter. Till then goodbye.

Hey guys i am very really sorry for late publishing. I can't publish because of 12th classes. I can't also update new chapter soon becuase of boards classes coming near. Sorry for that also guys.

So please enjoy the chapter and tell me if there any problem i can solve in this. If you have you any idea for this so tell me i will do my best to place it in this story. Please vote and comment on this story.

Till then
Thanks guys
Have a nice day.