Athanasia's Infomation

Hey Everyone!
This is Athanasia's profile.
This just for people who don't know her well.
Feel free to read it even if you know her.
———————————————
Warning ⚠️
This information is from online.
I don't have much information on her instead of the basics.
I will also be adding a few additional information that are most
Likely not true in the manwha.
That information will fit into this story.
Again,NOT ALL THE INFORMATION IS CORRECT.
———————————————

Name:Athanasia de Alger Obelia
Date of Birth:Unknown
Date of death:Unknown (resurrection)
Relatives:
Claude de Alger Obelia (Father)
Diana (Mother)
Jennette Margarita (cousin)
Penelope Judith (Aunt)
Anastacius de Alger Obelia (Uncle)
Lucas (¿Friend?)

Affiliations:
Obelian Empire

Appearance:
Athy has long, unruly blonde hair, usually tied in a high ponytail. She has messy overgrown bangs which almost cover her eyes. On some occasions, she keeps her hair down. She inherited her beautiful blonde hair from her mother and with magic her hair glows like gold. Her eyes are cerulean blue, shown to sparkle up when viewed up close. Athy shares similar physical traits to Diana, being physically compared to her mother's many times and is considered quite beautiful to societal standards. She's seen wearing many different outfits throughout the manhwa.

Personality:
Athy has many aspects to her personality. Being aware, she's very calculating. However, she's a good person at heart, and holds her loved ones dear to heart. Even when she's wary of others, such as Jennette, she can't help but be friendly and affectionate with them. She's kind-hearted but can be short-tempered and irritable. She also loves to tease others. Compared to Jennette, though, she's a lot more suspicious and watchful.
——————————————————
For more information ℹ️
https://who-made-me-princess.fandom.com/wiki/Athanasia_de_Alger_Obelia
I got my information from this link.
Thank you for reading!
Word Count:304