Her story

(F/c)=Favorite color
(H/c)=Hair color
(E/c)=Eye color

================================

Ruins (duh)
Your POV

I keep staring at Chara after what she just revealed, her grave? What?

Chara: You knew I was a ghost, why act so surprised?

(Y/n): So now when I fall on top of a grave I should smile and not be surprised at all? Do you realize that I was face to face with a rotten corpse?

Chara: It's probably just bones by now, don't be a wuss, you're gonna die too, not that you didn't before. How many times did that fish kill you? Ten? Twelve?

(Y/n): Shut it...

Chara: Yeah yeah, just don't try to pin that genocide on me

(Y/n): You talk like you didn't do shit

Chara: Well, I did, but not before you started it

I glare at her kinda angry but then walk away dismissively, she's right, like it or not. I then start walking towards Toriel's house ignoring every single monster that crosses my path, solving puzzles again, and taking items I find on the ground.

Chara: Do you really need this junk? It's just an old ribbon, that's useless

(Y/n): I can either sell this or try to use it somehow, it can't be THAT useless. You on the other hand...

Chara: WHAT?

She's then interrupted by a familiar voice.

Toriel: Oh my gosh... That took longer than I anticipated.

(Y/n): Yup, you sure took your time, you know?

Toriel: My child? How did you get here?

(Y/n): Uh... The path leads straight to here soooooo...

Toriel: Are you hurt? Are you okay?

(Y/n): I'm fine, I'm fine, don't worry about it, I don't have a single scratch

Chara: Lucky you I don't have a physical body right now, you piece of...

Toriel: That's impressive! Although... It was irresponsible of me to let you all by yourself for such a long time

(Y/n): Nah, I just... slept anyway, don't think I was in real danger. But I did found this ribbon while I was walking, who it belongs to?

Toriel stops for a moment and looks at the ribbon with painful eyes and a sad smile but she doesn't respond.

(Y/n): It's from one of the fallen kids, isn't it?

Toriel:... Why... Why don't you come inside?

I put the ribbon in one of my pockets and notice something different in the ground far from where I'm standing. As Toriel walks to her home, I dash to the object and notice that is a toy knife

Chara: I knew trash normally comes with more trash, but you surpassed my expectations, you know?

(Y/n): Shut up, it's s from one of them... Let's keep this for now