Our World

(Joseon Time)

/Jimin p.o.v/

In this world of mine, people are divided into three main genders: Alphas, the elite and privileged, Betas, who make up the general population, and Omegas, those who can become pregnant and give birth, regardless of their sex. Even among the elites, an Alpha born from the prestigious Jeon or Kim family is superior in this world, which also is the reason why most lower people avoid getting involved with them because it can never be for something good and always end badly. Also every gender is separated in two type; the dominant, and the submissive. I really hated this fact when I come to know how the world works. A dominant alpha is above all and the strongest which all have some kind of special power. Submissive alphas are strong but if they meet a dominant omega, they can not control them like how a dominant alpha can control them. 

There's also fated pairs which I don't believe in. Fated pairs is a special connection that only exists between an alpha and an omega. "Fated pairs" are immediately attracted to each other from the first moment they meet. Just as if both mind and body were entwined as one and when the omega is separated with it's alpha, they lose their ability to pair again. I say I don't believe in them because first I've still haven't meet my pair and don't even know if they exist. I'm already in my late 20s and not one have peeked my interest in pairing with them. The second reason is because of how my mother was left behind. She gave her heart and soul to my dad but he left as soon as my gender was revealed, which is also why I am scared to pair with someone and being left behind when something goes wrong especially when I'm a male dominant omega.

Anyway! This is my world and my name is Park Jimin, a male dominant omega.

/Author p.o.v/

~Beginning of May~

"Catch that bastard" yelled the head policeman, Mr.Kim, to his men.

"Mr.Kim, I'm telling you it wasn't my fault!" yelled Jimin to the policeman, running and trying his best to not get caught this time because he would really get in big trouble with his mother, Mrs.Park. 

A cart filled with wine barrels came down the alley Jimin was running on. He pulled the ropes that were strapped to the barrels, making the barrels roll off the cart and toward the policemen who are after him. 

The barrels blocked the policemen from getting to Jimin. He stopped running and try to catch his breath. "I didn't know he was a servant. He was an alpha so I thought he was a young master asking me to help with his love life" said Jimin, panting.

"This is not the first time I've heard these lines and I cannot let go of this anymore. I must take you in so others can rest," said Mr.Kim and signal Jimin with his eyes. "Get him."

His men stood there for awhile and one whisper to Mr.Kim, "Sir, you really want us to catch him?" Mr.Kim look around to see the people reactions, "Didn't you hear what I said?" Another policeman whisper to Mr.Kim, "But he's your best friend, sir." Mr.Kim sighed heavily. 

"Come on Kim TaeHyung. Let the happy couple go and me, who did the good deed, go too?" Jimin ask with a puppy face. 

"Sorry, Mr.Park Jimin. This time I need to bring some justice for the noble family who just lost their beautiful daughter." said Taehyung. Jimin smirk and get a litter closer to the barrels.

"Beautiful daughter? This is my first time hearing you call anyone, no anything beautiful. Did you fell for the young lady, Taehyung?", Taehyung flinch at the question. "I mean or else you wouldn't be this serious in catching me. No?" Jimin ask Taehyung and teasing his friend. Taehyung got embarrassed.

Taehyung look down and smiled and look back up with a straight face, "Stop with this nonsense!"

Taehyung changed his sword from right hand to left hand and signal Jimin with his right hand to run. "What are you all standing there for? Get this mess out of the way and get that bastard!" he yelled. Jimin gave him a small smile and ran off. 

After running for a while and losing the policemen, Jimin walk down to the cherry blossom marketplace. Mostly noble men and women come to this market because of it's high quality products. Lower class rarely come because all the products are really expensive. After walking through the crowd, Jimin stop and stood in front of a cherry blossom tree. All of the flowers have bloom and petals are falling. The cool breeze sweep up the the fallen petals and make small petal tornado and swirls through the road. Jimin look up at the bright yellow sun and beam, smiling at the perfect weather. Swaying his body, following the wind rhythm and feeling the sunshine, Jimin felt happy. 

As Jimin was standing in front of the tree with his eyes closed, a full cart was coming down the road fast with one wheel missing and two men trying their best to keep the cart steady but a branch on on the road shift the cart direction which went to where Jimin was standing.

"Move out of the way! Look out!" yelled one of the man. 

Jimin open his eyes to see what was going on, to see a cart coming straight to him. He try to move but his shocked body was frozen by how fast the cart was coming toward him. 

Move! Move you stupid body! If I don't move now, I-I'll.....

A hand pulled Jimin to the side and the cart crashed into the cherry blossom tree, shaking all the flower off the tree branches. Jimin with his eyes closed, held onto the cloth of the person holding him. The person squeeze Jimin tightly and Jimin did the same, still scared from what happened. The person softly brushes Jimin back. Jimin felt safe from the warm tight hug he was in and slowly open his eyes. Cherry blossom petals fall onto them and one got stuck on Jimin lip. Jimin look at the broad and masculine chest wearing deep blue silk hanbok. As Jimin was about to look up at his savior, his servant came.

"Young Master Jeon! Are you okay?" his servant ask. 

After hearing the name of the man in front of him, Jimin loosen up from Mr.Jeon grip. Instead of looking at the face of the man who just saved him, Jimin straighten his clothes and bowed.

"Thank you, Young Master Jeon. If it weren't for you, I would have been injured badly." Jimin said, still looking down. Just as Mr.Jeon was about to reply back, Kim Taehyung showed up to the scene.

"Jimin! Are you okay?" Taehyung ask, after seeing the crash. 

"I'm okay. Master Jeon saved me." Jimin told Taehyung without looking up. Taehyung look at Mr.Jeon and they bowed to each other. 

"Thank you Young Master Jeon Jungkook. Because of you, Jimin is safe." Taehyung said and Jungkook just nodded and bowed and left. 

Jimin got up after Jungkook left and sighed.  

"That was close." He said. He look back at Jungkook who was leaving. 

If only you weren't from the Jeon family then we could have.....What are you thinking, Park Jimin?!  

Jimin shook his head and look at Jungkook one more time and turn to Taehyung.

As Jungkook was walking, he stopped and look back. Jimin was talking with Taehyung and Taehyung held Jimin shoulder and brushed it. Jungkook poke the inside of his left cheek and left out a sigh.

If only we had met sooner...