Chapter 1: What Makes A Hero

Izuku PoV:

Hello reader! My name is Izuku Midoriya, I am a 14 yr old that is training to be the next symbol of peace like All Might! I am currently approaching a villain attack. You might be asking," Why is this kid running towards a villain attack?", I have two reasons for doing so: 1) There was a rumour that a new hero was debuting so I wanna check it out. 2) One of my personas like to study quirks. Oh! I almost forgot to mention, I have a quirk that developed because of a disorder called MPD. I have at least 7 personas, but enough about that! Time for the fight!

Timeskippu cuz I am too lazy...

Izuku PoV:

" You are in your third year and must be starting to decide for your future, so I was gonna pass these career choice form around...", Our teacher prompted,"...But I know you all want to be heroes!!", " Yeah!!" my classmates cheered." Hey teach... Don't lump me in with these extras!!!", .Kacchan bellowed," YOU'RE SO MEAN KATSUKI!!!" complained my other classmates." No offense, but I'm pretty sure Kacchan has a good reason. He aced all the mock tests and he is applying for UA same as for me and my brothers...", Kaiichiro took in and explained, he is my smart persona.

Kaiichiro Midoriya, The Smart Persona!
Quirk:
Analyze - He can get all info from a person from a single look or touch! He can only use it thrice a day and has a 3 minute migraine, he cannot forget anything!!!

" Oh, Izuku is right! He and Katsuki are applying for UA and they both passed the mock test with flying colors.", countered our teacher. After that, the class went on as normal and as I was preparing my bag after class, Kacchan approached me." Get out nerd..."," What do you mean Ka-". I paused midway and realized he was talking to Kaiichiro, so I reached into my subconscious version of my house. I started walking around until I finally found Kaiichiro," Kai! Kacchan's calling you out! Hurry up!" Kaiichiro looked at me for 5 seconds and just raised his hand up and just 🖕 me...

So I did the rational thing and brought Kacchan into my consciousness! Wait... was it wise to that? I think I f*cked up, I hear explosions!! MY SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS ON FIRE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! THIS IS WHY KAIICHIRO IS THE SMART ONE!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! GET THE HEK OUT KACCHAN!!! Hi Chibi, AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

The everything went dark...

// So Izuku can transport people into his subconsciousness and Chibi can forcefully exit Izuku's mind via his quirk//

Izuku PoV:

I woke up a few moments after and I was somehow on Kacchan's back and he was carrying me when I saw a glimpse of a moving slime thing, it quickly grew into a slimy villain and Kacchan threw me away as the villain lunged at him.

Bakugou PoV:

I threw the nerd as the stupid villain jumped his slimy ass at me, the nerd ran at the villain with bigger nerd's pistol and shot it's eye," DON'T MOVE, KACCHAN!!! IF YOU USE YOUR QUIRK, WE MIGHT START A FIRE!!!", " DELAWARE SMASH!!!"

Timeskippu after All Might saved their two sorry asses and Izuku walking home alone cuz Bakugou be loud as hell

Izuku PoV:

I was walking home alone because Bakugou went to his se- I mean he did some business when All Might jumped at me," HELLO YOUNG MIDORIYA!!!", " AAAAAAHHHH!?!?!", I then did a crane kick to his 🍆 and he looked into a deflated version of him," AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! I BROKE ALL MIGHT!!! HE'S PUKING BLOOD!!! I'M GONNA GO TO JAIL!!! KATICHO!!! IZUMI!!! YAMIKUMO!!! SHAI!!! ANYBODY EXCEPT KAIICHIRO OR CHIBI, HEEEELLLLPPP!!!"," Stop screaming young Midoriya, you are ok...", I looked at him confused as heck," I have chosen you to be my next successor!"

(Toshinori explains shit and instantly shoves hair in Izuku's mouth with no questions)

" Goodbye Young Midoriya!!!",All Might declares and he jumps out to leave for somewhere only he knows.' What a Douche... i think I will train this new quirk... I need to train for the exam!' , I thought in my mind,' YOU REALLY SHOULD YOU LAZY DIMWIT!!!', my personas yell at me in my subconscious. I sometimes forget they exist...

//Yey! I posted a new chapter off date!! Don't Forget Lovelies!!!//

Stab crack and smoke back!!!