Chapter 2: What REALLY Makes A Hero

No One's PoV:

It has been ten months since All Might just suddenly shoved a f*cking huge chunk of his hair into Deku's lazy ass mouth and just left him to his own accord. He had been training the quirk with Kacchan, who he had told the full story (" He f*cking did that? Oh my...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"). He gave Izuku and his siblings a hard time, but they were fully prepared by the end of the ten months for the UA exam.

Kaiichiro PoV:

Today was the day we take the UA entrance exams, I kick all my brothers awake as I am the only one in our family that is an imsomniac." Wake up fatass, cook some f*ckin food or something. I'm gonna wake up the rest", Katicho slowly gets up and controls Izuku's body. He goes out the door and starts moving Izuku around, I pick up Izuku like a pillow and try to kick Chibi in the nuts. Key word: try, as he quickly teleports behind me and reappears on top of Yamikumo," Oh f*ck". He gets off her and tries to run away when he was suddenly lashed by a painful whip," WHAT DID I TELL YOU!? IT'S LIKE YOU NEVER LEARN! IZUMI!!!". My supposed talented sister gets up with a jump as she was kicked by Shai, he then goes back into his room where only a few have escaped with their lives.

Izuku PoV:

"Why sis!!! Aah! I'm so- Unh! Help!!!", I woke up to see Kaiichiro carrying me, again, Zumi watching what Katicho was cooking, Chibi being punished be Yami, again and Katicho coming back inside. I nibbled on Kaiichiro's arm to know I'm awake so he walks over to the door to let me out," Hurry up, Izuku. Today's the exam...", " Wuh- OH MY CHIBARU! THE UA EXAMS!!! AAH!!!" I open my eyes to see I'm in my poster covered room, with Shai typing his newest horror story. He looks at me and goes back to the computer," Clothes' are on the bed, mom's out with auntie and Katsuki's downstairs. Said he's gonna beat your ass if your not ready in... Five minutes." I groan and thank him. Shai has somehow discovered a way to get out of my mind at will just like Chibi, except he doesn't have telepor- scratch that, he does. Shai's quirk allows him to manipulate and appear through any shadow he has interacted with in the past 48 hours, he used to only control and manipulate shadows until I was given One For All. The quirk has somehow upgraded all of our quirks to a whole new level, for example:

Before, Izumi's wings were only for show, but she can now use them to fly at unbelievable speeds. Chibi used to only be able to teleport a few meters away, now he can go around the world! And me? Well I can punch like All Might but it broke a few of my bones, but the biggest noticable change was that I was now able to transfer my consciousness into my siblings' bodies when mine was destroyed, which we discovered when the used One For All.

" HURRY UP, DEKU!!!", I shreiked and changed my clothes and jumped out the window." HOLY SH*T! IZU, GIVE ME A WARNING BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO PULL ME BACK IN!", I had reentered Shai into my subconsciousness and ran. Kacchan was soon behind me when he burst out the door fuming." DAMN IT DEKU!!!", OH SH*T!!! GOTTA RUN QUICK AS F*CK. I use Chibi's teleportation power to quickly get in front of the UA gates, I entered the small vortex hoping I got it right. I didn't expect to be like two floors up in the air,"AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!"

//Finally finished this chapter, I will be working on this, my support hero deku story and my shindeku mute orphan deku. See YA Luvlies and remember//

STAB BACK AND SMOKE CRACK!!!