not in store

amanda stayed in the house for a while until leaving in the morning. the night before, xitlaly explained that amanda needs company sometimes, and paul understood.

the next day paul wakes up to see xitlaly cooking pancakes in the kitchen.

finally not sloppy joes

he smiles wide and greets her. "good morning laly, sleep well?" he asks kindly.

"i would've slept better if i slept with you." she says quickly before realizing that she said that. "i'm sorry i didn't mean that to be weird." she apologizes and goes back to making him food. she believed that women belong in the kitchen, so she was there a lot.

paul blushed but tried not to show it, remembering that he can't come off as sensitive all the time. "well if you let me stay the night again you can find out if you do sleep better with me."

you are brave. not gay. not submissive. you are brave. strong. dominant.

he notices that xitlaly smiles after he says that. he's finally getting her to smile more and more. it makes him feel good.

xitlaly agrees to him staying and they finished cooking the pancakes together. unfortunately paul slipped on the tile and dropped all ten pancakes. what a waste. maybe if he wasn't wearing his my little pony socks.

"i'm so sorry that i wasted that. let me go grab us something from the store." he quickly grabbed keys and xitlaly cut him off.

"what if i want something you can't get in the store?" she says to paul flirtatiously.

"oh like candy or something?"

"no." she wanted him, but didn't know how to be straight forward. she wanted sex.

"chips? gum?" he questions "what do you mean?"

xitlaly chickens out. "i was kidding, go ahead and grab something. ill be waiting."

xitlaly sat on the couch wishing she was having sex with paul. why was he so oblivious?