Prologue

-Y/N'S POV-

I attended at union academy because i wanted to be a hero...more friends and i could protect everyone from danger....but i was pushed around...i was god fucking damn wrong...

My Teammates would ignore me like i don't exist...

Students will just make fun of me...

All of the teachers and even the Headmaster in Union academy doesn't do any jackshit to care about me including that damned alien teacher fucker.....this is where i give up....

(-FLASHBACKS-)

We got called by the headmaster because of the mission

and well....i heard so many students including the infamous class - e talking about i should not be here or the headmaster needs to expel him..*chuckles* i guess i was blind after all...they're fake....

-TIMESKIP-

After the Briefing we were send to a location with high grimm activity i was doing my job and then i was slashed in the back by some Ursa with it's full strength...enough to knock me out unconscious but before i pass out of bloodloss....a bullhead just arrived and they got in...i hear these words that made me snap...

Freya:Let's go.

Pilot:Why there's only three of you where you other teammate?

Shadow:We don't have a teammate were only three man team.

Alyssa:Yeah..

Pilot:Alright then....

As the bullhead took off...

Y/n:Wait......wait......WAIT!

that's where i pass out.

(-FLASHBACK END-)

They have betrayed me.....no....the whole academy lied and betrayed me....i'm on my own..

then i woke up...and it's nighttime......i got up..slowly walked to the abandoned building...but then i fell off to the ground...i did notice something on the painting...and who the fuck leaves a Prized cleaned painting to an abandoned building?

but i got rid of the painting and then a secret button that i found.....pressed it then it the door opened to reveal what changed me now today....

-TO BE CONTINUED-