Chapter 1

Johnny was walking near a lake with tall trees surrounding it. The only thing he could hear was the birds chirping and the sound of the wind passing through leaves.

Yuta appeared from Johnny's back, yelling:

- I love nature!

He ran into the woods with happy exclamations, while Johnny was still silently walking.

Taeyong was lying on the ground on a small blanket and was sleeping with a straw hat on his face.

Johnny smiled and took a few pictures of his friend. He then took photos of the lake and its surroundings. He decided to take a photo of his reflection in the lake and bowed down. He was ready to click the camera button but saw someone appearing next to him in the photo.

Johnny removed the camera from his face ans looked left. He saw a short male with black hair next to him.

- Hi,- the male said with a smile.

- Hello, who are you?

- I'm Ten.

- What kind of a name is that?

- A nice one,- Ten smiled again.

- Do you want me to take a picture of you?

- Sure.

Johnny raised the camera to his face again, taking a few photos of the shorter male. Suddenly Ten took his shirt and shorts off and ran into the water with babyish giggles and squeaks.

Johnny took a few photos with him splashing the water with his hands. Ten exclaimed:

- Hey, Johnny! Get into the water!

- No, it's cold.

- Oh come on! Please, it's so fun.

Johnny sighed and put his camera in it's case next to sleeping Taeyong. He took off his shirt and heard Ten clapping his hands. Johnny took his pants off as well and ran into the water with a loud splash.

- Shit! It's cold.

- You'll get adjusted to it soon. Try doing this,- Ten pinched his nose with his index finger and thumb and went in the water with his head. He went back up with a smile.

- You've got some nice abs.

- Uhm, thanks?

Johnny did the same thing to adjust to the cold lake water. While still being underwater, he decided to tickle Ten's stomach.

The shorter male started moving uncontrolably and kicking left and right, eventually hitting Johnny's chin with his foot.

- Oh my god, Johnny, I'm so sorry!- Ten exclaimed seeing the taller going up, holding his chin.

- No no, it's okay. I just will never tickle you again.

- That's a wise choice.- Ten said with a little tremble.

- Are you cold?

- No, it's okay.

- You're trembling and your lips are almost purple, you're cold.

- But I don't want to go out of the water.

- You don't have to,- Johnny said hugging the small male. Ten wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck and his legs around the taller's waist.- I'm not sure this is helping.

- It's not but it feels nice,- Ten smiled, leaning his cheek against Johnny's chest.

- Yeah but you're still cold so let's at least swim to get warmer.

Ten reluctantly let Johnny go and the taller exclaimed :

- Whoever gets to the shore first wins.

They started racing, when Yuta appeared next to Johnny and won the race. He then went back into the deeper part of the lake and started swimming just by himself.

- Let's dry ourself first,- Ten suggested and Johnny took a long towel from the picnic basket near Taeyong's head.

Johnny wrapped the towel around Ten and it was long enough to wrap around his shoulders too, so they stood there with a slightly trembling Ten and just wet Johnny, wrapped with a single towel.

After a while Johnny removed the towel from his shoulders and stood under the sun with his arms wide spread. Ten admired him from behind, still in the towel.

- Like what you see, Ten?

- H-how did you know I was looking at you?

- I could feel you burning holes on my body with your eyes.

- Sorry, I couldn't help it.

Johnny went closer to Ten and held his chin with two fingers. He just silently looked at the shorter male, when a loud voice was heard from the lake. Johnny turned around and saw Yuta, riding a giant rubber duck in the lake. Suddenly an annoying noise filled the air. Johnny looked up in the sky to find the source of the sound and when he looked back down, Ten and his friends were gone and Johnny was standing in the lake, the water reaching his knees and there was darkness all around him. The noise was getting louder and louder and louder and...

Johnny woke up from the sound of his alarm and turned the irritating thing off.

- What kind of a dream was that?- He sat up in his bed and rubbed his eyes,- and who the hell was that guy?

He got up from the bed, still with the weird aftertaste from the dream. His dreams usually felt so realistic, that they seemed like it was the life Johnny's living and every time he woke up from dreams, it felt like he was losing a part of himself.

- What kind of depressing thoughts are these? I should stop drinking wine before bed.

The tall American male went to the bathroom and cleaned his teeth. He then took a shower and when he slid the soap over his stomach, he remembered what the Ten guy from his dreams told him about his abs. He chuckled and then closed his eyes, trying to remember the facial features of the male from his dream.

- Shit, who's that guy! I swear I've seen him somewhere. Don't you always see only people, who's face you've seen at least once in you dreams? Which only proves, that I've seen that guy. I just have to remember when and where I've seen him...also, why did I turn my alarm on if I don't have anything to do today?

Right at that moment, as if to answer Johnny's question a loud knock was heard on the bathroom door. While Johnny was trying to understand who it could be, the door opened revealing one of Johnny's best friends- Yuta.

- Hola, my naked friend,- the Japanese male spoke looking at Johnny through the steamy shower doors.

- Morning, Yuta. What are you doing here?

- I knew you would forget it you, old man. We're meeting in Taeyong's café today, idiot.

- What? Is it Saturday already?

- It is. Now shower quickly, I'm waiting in the living room.

A/N: starting a new fanfiction feels weird ⊙﹏⊙