Peachy!

Hello to everyone reading this!! I'm Peachy or _Sleep_Psycho_! I guess we're putting how we joined the Ramen Squad on here- so here I go!

I had been on Wattpad for about two years, but I was inactive for a year and a half! When I came back, I changed alot about my account, and then one day, I met KaizoPoofyBoi! We started chatting a ton, and it was always tons of fun! When I got discord, we exchanged our accounts so we became friends on there. He eventually invited me to join the Ramen Squad. Funny thing is, the first time I joined, Someone kept kicking me..  I kid you not, every 10 seconds I got kicked, making me eventually just give up on trying to join.

After a while, he invited me again. And this time, luckily, nobody decided to kick me! I was a little nervous, because I didn't know anyone there except for Kaizo. And I actually ended up leaving again... Now, once again! Kaizo invited me, and this time I stayed. I've gotten to know everyone pretty well, and it's a very chaotic server. But it's always tons of fun! And I'm really glad I joined! Everyone on there is amazing! And though I don't talk very often to a few of them, I can tell that they're great people!

KaizoPoofyBoi:

He's the one who invited me, and I've become pretty close with him! Honestly, he's probably the most chaotic out if everyone, and sometimes I worry he might do something stupid... But he's a great person to talk to, and doesn't make alot of sense, and I've grown to care a lot for him, maybe a little more than a friend type way...but we don't talk about that!

Oya_Onigiri:

She's the creator of the server if I'm correct, and is absolutely amazing! She can be pretty protective of everyone, and actually scared and intimidated me when I first joined. She's obsessed with the series Bungo Stray Dogs, and I can see why, but sometimes it's funny to see her rave about it!

Bluenetteblue:

Bwry!!! She's one of my closest friends in the server, and is a long time shipper of Karmagisa! Don't get in between her and her ships... I learned that the hard way. She's almost always active, and seems to like exposing me... but I love her!

innocent_misa:

Misa is the mom of our server, and is a precious goddess! She worries about us alot, and clearly cares for everyone. She can be a bit scary when she's mad, just like a mother, but she's so sweet and kind! I sometimes wonder whether or not she is an angel! It'd be hard to believe she isn't, for she has the purest soul known to man!

DeeClyde:

Dee is someone who I haven't spoke to as often as the others, but is tons of fun! Every time I get the chance to talk with her, I'm smiling the entire time!! Her and I actually have the same name! Which is often a conversation.

Shu_kurenaiUwU:

This is Afifah!! She's a really supportive person, and someone who I find quite funny! Then again, I laugh at like, everything. I actually completely forgot her account, and had to ask for it again. I felt kinda bad! But she didn't mind because she is a beautiful bean who has never gotten mad at me which is surprising!

I love everyone who's in the ramen squad! They're like my second family!!♥️♥️♥️

Fun fact: Even though I'm called Peachy, I hate peaches

Sorry that I got last towards the end, it's midnight for me ;-;