The Only Part

Gardvoir always liked Lucario, he was her good friend, they were good at double battles together. She had always wondered what he would feel like pounding into her. And Lucario always thought about how attractive Gardevoir was.. sometimes he wanted to just.. give her a good breeding.
-
Finally some privacy at the daycare, Lucario slipping a condom onto his cock. Gardevoir was already ready and waiting for him sitting on the bed. Lucario come over and pushes her down his cock already fully erected, Gardevoir spread her legs and he shoved himself into her pussy.

He began pumping himself in and out of Gardevoir, feeling her vaginal muscles squeeze his cock in the process. "Agh~ Gardevoir you feel great~" Lucario panted slightly as he fastened his pace.

"I'm so glad we can finally fuck- ngh~ you look so sexy in battle~"
"You're just making me harder baby~"
Lucario kept thrusting in and out of her pussy. For a second pulling out completely and ripping off the condom, he didn't like how it felt.
Gardevoir didn't seem to care.
"Mmm that's right fuck me silly, let's make a baby Lucario! Come on fuck one into me!" Gardevoir moaned and pushed herself closer to Lucario.

"Oh yeah babe whatever you want!" Lucario went even faster making Gardevoir squeal now.
She gripped the blankets on the bed tightly. "Oh damn Lucario this is gonna be the best orgasm I've ever had!"

A few seconds later and Lucario's cock begins pumping cum into her. He slows his pace but still humps gently getting all of his liquid out into her.
"Hot damn, Gardevoir we gotta fuck again sometime!"
Gardevoir takes a few heavy breaths. "Oh definitely~" they cuddle up together and fall asleep.

---
That was weird and only wrote it in like ten minutes, so maybe giving smut a try wasn't a success.