Ramé

Chimon doesn't remember any happy moment in his love life which wasn't ephemeral. Did he ever have a happy moment? If so, he doesn't remember. Those sad events that marked his life in a mean way overshadow that happiness with great effectiveness.

However, every time he looked at his side, Nanon was there to smile appreciatively and gently wipe his tears. Non listened to each of his complaints and endured his soft hits when frustration seized him and he ended up taking it out on the one who least deserved it. He always was there supporting and loving him. Unfortunately, Chimon never understood his own heart, how would he be supposed to understand the other's heart?

Wachirawit loved Korapat even though he wasn't aware of it. That's why he pretended to give his heart to someone else. He smiled splendidly when he asked his 'first love' to be his girlfriend, he also did it when he entered a church to wait for her to unite their lives for the rest of eternity.

It didn't last long either. Time passed and everyone began to wonder why she didn't appear. His vision began to blur and Nanon sprang into action again. Korapat ran towards him before he collapsed and burst into tears, he consoled him and turned him away from the curious gazes of the others.

Wachirawit truly believed that he loved Pattranite and the feeling was mutual. However, can be mutual something that isn't real?

Fear began to get hold of him. He was afraid of loving again and being abandoned like that day. His body trembled incessantly when one of his best friends expressed the love he felt for him. He ran away from the cafe where they were meeting towards Non's department and when he saw him, he collapsed on him, turning into a complete mess. He cried uncontrollably while was talking nonsense. Korapat's arms pulled him to his chest, and when Chimon saw his face, he saw Nanon crying with him.

—What happens? Did I do something wrong? Why are you crying, Non?

—I can't bear to see you like this. Chim, isn't your fault that she didn't appreciate how wonderful you are. Please stop being afraid of love. You can't do it to yourself, don't destroy yourself like this. You're pushing away everyone that wants to be near to you because you're afraid of fall in love!

—B-But he will hurt me again, he is doing this to play with my feelings. Non, look at me, how could he fall in love with me? He only wants to play with me! He knows what I feel and still pretends to play with me!

None of the words that Nanon said that night helped. It's impossible to help someone who refuses to receive any help. Even so, seeing that what happened to him affected his best friend made him feel so bad that he pretended again. He simulated that was happy being Pluem's boyfriend, he accepted to go out with him and bore taking his hand, hugging him... he refused to kiss him but he did it anyway because he was a normal guy that must not be afraid of just a kiss! He smiled even though inside he craved to arrive at his house to throw himself on the ground and cry, unburden and take a bath until his skin burn. He couldn't let Pluem touch him, was hard to approve that he gave him affect because what would happen if he fell in love with him?

Of course, he couldn't, though he still didn't understand and stop to think for a moment why while he refused to be treated with love by everyone else, he needed the love of his best friend. He never stopped to think why when he shrunk in his place when Pluem called him by a lovely nickname, he ran away towards his loved friend and clung to his chest, feeling full when listened to Nanon calling him like a little boy, like he was precious to him.

Came the time in which Pluem wanted to go farther, and then he exploded. Chimon told him that he couldn't, because he was afraid of even being beside him; he was scared of him. Unfortunately, he was weak compared to Purim and he got what he wanted... by force but he did. And doing that he managed to break Wachirawit even more.