Prologue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's Nathaniel! Ya'll said you'd like a werewolf error story and here it is!! Enjoy! I changed it to be Kitsune error but i hope ya'll will be okay with that!

            -Nathaniel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was dark where the skeleton sat.

He had just gotten back from a vicious battle with the creator, ink. But he couldn't take a break to heal, no, he had a job to do. He needed to destroy a few more AUs and then he could take a small break.

That is, if ink didn't create anymore AU's for a little bit.

This skeleton is error, destroyer of worlds. But he didn't want to do this. He never asked for this job, but someone had to do it.

He was on the search for forgotten and abandoned aus.

If nobody remembered them, no one would miss them.

Of course it was hard to find any, because no one remembered them. He had stumbled on this strange place by teleporting to a random set of coordinates.

This place was strangely familiar.

It was night time, and the moon was up.

It was a forest, and it seemed to fill up the entire au.

He felt weirdly at home here. Like this is somewhere he was meant to be.

He was currently sitting in a small clearing near a cave contemplating why he felt like he belonged here. It was welcoming and the aura in the air made his cracked soul feel light.

Suddenly, something in the air changed.

It felt like the air was charged with electricity of some sort, or maybe like the woods were holding their breath.

He stood and got in a defensive position.

A shadowy form emerged from the cave.

It was a large shadowy fox. It's paws faded to blue and his fur was a deep black-gray. It's face had blue tear trails from the eyes that were identical to errors. Six long, fluffy tails churned behind it, looking like the were dipped in deep blue.

Error subconsciously touched the lines on his face.

What was even more startling were it's eyes. They matched his exactly except the pupils were slits.

It began to speak, its voice was deep but smooth.

"You finally found me. You don't know how long I've waited for you, error"

"how do you know my name?!" Error panicked.

"Don't worry, I mean you no harm."

Error began to relax.

Something about this creature calmed him.

He doesn't know why but he began to move forward. Something in him told him to put his hand out so he did.

The wolf put his paw up and touched his hand.

The second that happened everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's kinda crap! I'm trying though! thanks for tuning in!

          -Nathaniel

Total words: 429