Chapter 5

Since yesterday I have decided I am not going to leave my room. I can't believe what Olivia said to me not to mention how many thoughts she has put into my head which I thought I had finally got rid of. 

My parents.

Oh I sure miss them. I don't know why they didn't put up a fight. Well my mum did but my dad. No. Nothing. I am one day going to avenge the horrible human being that killed my parents. If it wasn't for Roxanne I wouldn't have been the person that I am today that's for sure. 

She has treated me like a sister ever since we were little. Roxanne and I would do everything together when we were younger but now she has the girls she calls friends but what I call wimps.

Back to my parents I remember one memory of them. Just one. We were down in the park that was down the street from where we used to live. It was a lovely summer day and I remember my dad telling me that it would do me good if I got out of the house for a bit and got some fresh air. It was one of the only times that we were all together. Mum always used to be at home constantly working and dad well he was at the office all day and by the time he got home I was already in bed.

Anyway at the park mum said she would push me on the swings. I wanted to act like I was a big brave child that wanted to dare herself to go to the extra height so I said to mum to push me to the very top just before you go over the bar at the top of the swing.

Of course they say they are going to do that but they never really do. So she pushed me the lightest you could ever push someone. 

I then told my dad to show mum how it was done which he did because he knew I wanted to act like a dare devil. 

So dad pushed me so hard that I did almost go over the bar at the top. I loved that moment in my life to actually get what I asked for. All the adrenalin in me waiting to escape. I remember mum screaming in the background saying to dad "How dare you send our daughter almost flying she could have gone over or fell out and then what would have you done" was her exact words.

My only memory of my parents the rest have either gone or are so blurry that you can barely see them. 

But Olivia how dare she. She brought back the memory that I had almost erased from my memory completly and used the thought against me. 

 There was a light but steady knock at the door. I knew who it was at once.

"Hello Alex" I had said before he had even opened the door.

"Hi I brought you some food," he said to me.

"Oh alright. I am not very hungry though."

"Now where have I heard that before. Come on you need to get some food into your system."

"No I am serious. I am not hungry."

"Fine. If you are not going to eat the food then at least try and get out of the room," he explained," get some fresh air go out in the sunlight, open the curtains."

"No keep them closed I am really tired I didn't really sleep last night and I think it would be best if I went back to sleep again."

"I know it is hard. But Olivia didn't know what she was saying. She didn't know about your parents."

"I know but that still gives no right to say to me that my mum has been in a car crash only someone that is messed up would say that. To play a horrible joke like that on someone is not what a nice person would do."

"Ok I know but please let me take you out of this room for at least 10 minutes so that you can get a little bit of fresh air."

"Fine but 10 minutes." 

He kisses me on the lips pulls me in tight and hugs his warm arms around me so that I felt comforted, safe and never again heart broken.

"Lets go then," he tells me.

We walked out my stuffy room with clothes flung everywhere. My bed wasn't made and my curtains drawn. 

He put his arm around my waist as we walked down the corridor that led to the long conservatory. We then opened the door that led outside and the wind blew onto my skin, the cool fresh wind.

"I told you it would be best if you got some fresh air."

"I stepped onto the soft grass and then realised I had no shoes on. "Alex I forgot my shoes."

"Don't worry the bench is only over there and the grass isn't wet your feet will be fine."

"Ok" I replied.

We walked over to the bench not far from where we were standing. I sat on the table that was connected to the bench and put my feet on the bench. Alex did the same.

Thanks for reading again if you have been reading from the beginning. I will update soon! Please leave comments and check out JemiLena and vampwolf1. Thanks again and keep reading. ♫♪