chapter 2

I got home and nobody was home, that's not normal. I went to my room got on my laptop and skyped Taylor, but after 10 minutes of skyping my mom came home yelling for me. "Hey I got to go Talyor" I quickly told her. "Its okay, talk to u later." But before I could hang up my mom came up stairs to my room, I just stared at her. "What the hell is on your face!" "Make-up" I said in a small voice. She roes her hand hand at me and beat me violently. "Now listen to me go clean that stupid junk off your face and go to bed." "Okay" I said not really making eye contact. I went to the bathroom and took a shower making sure I'd get all the make-up off but I still had to be care full not to rub to hard on my bruses. When I got out, my dog Abby was at the door waiting for me o let her in. I got my PJs on, opened the door, and she came in scratching on my leg. "Hi Abby! I missed you" I said in a way u talk to babies. She barked and ran to my room, I laughed "Oh Abby." I went to my room and got in bed with Abby. I know Abby couldn't talk in all but she could listen. "I got a new friend today Abby, she's really nice and it turns out her mom beats her too. I know thats not good but that's one thing we have in common! I dont really know a lot about her but she's still my friend." I told Abby. Abby just licked my face like she was proud of me or something. I skilled and gave her a little pat on the head. My laptop made a noise, so I walked over to it and turned it on. I forgot to end the call with Taylor. I was scared what if she saw me get bea. I got my phone and texted her, "Hey where u still on Skype when I said I had to go?" " No I ended it for u" she replied "Thank you Taylor" "Yw" she said which mean your welcome. I feel asleep after 10 minutes of that. Abby started to lick my face to wake up so I could take her outside, So I did. It was about 4:30 a.m so I'd figure I might as well stay up at 5:30a.m I took a shower and got ready for school.