three

She didn't know why she did it. She guessed she was willing to do anything to get away from all the other people. Lily was a self-titled introvert, and could deal with one person much better than a group of them. And, okay, she did it for the adventure too. Anyway, this guy seemed cute. Both personality-wise and looks-wise. She trusted him, I guess, because it was too scary not to.

His car was dirty, no dirtier than her parent's though, (of course she didn't have a car, she couldn't drive.) There were empty water bottles and chip bags everywhere, but it was kinda comforting to be surrounded by something familiar.

She defiantly was crazy.

He started the car and she started having second thoughts. Her heart began to beat faster, but she couldn't tell what emotion was causing it.

"Are you sure this is safe?"

"Lily, would I ever lead you wrong?" He was looking at her now, she felt her face get hot.

Lily scoffed, incredulous. "I hardly know you."

"Well, that's about to change." he stated, matter-of-fact.

This boy was impossible. She mulled over this for a few moments. There was really nothing to loose. She had her phone, she could call 911, her parents had always called her a fighter. If anything went wrong, she was safe.

Content with this, she leaned her elbow on the center console and blew hair out of her face.

"So, where are we headed?"

He smirked playfully and simultaneously raised his eyebrows and shoulders.

"Wherever the road takes us, my friend."

"You sure do like being mysterious."

"You could say that."

And with that, the car accelerated and they shot off into the autumn night.