Chapter Twenty Nine

A/n: the first flashback in this chapter is going to be third person. Also thank you guys for reading this story, I enjoy reading your comments and getting your messages. I'm glad you're enjoying it 🖤
-

 I'm glad you're enjoying it 🖤-

–Flashback–

"Okay half an hour unless you text or call."

"I love you guys, thank you for not calling me crazy."

"You are crazy Mani, but so are we. We're having a baby!"

Normani hugged them both before walking up the stairs to her second floor apartment, meanwhile Choie and Miche waited for the elevator to come down.

"A whole fucking baby," Choie mumbled. "Shit I gotta get my language in check before then."

Miche laughed, "is it weird that even though we're too young for this I'm excited. I want to be an auntie. I'm going to spoil that kid so much. Her first present is going to be one of those little drum kits."

"It's going to be a boy, that much I can promise you."

"How much you wanna bet? 50 bucks it's a girl?"

"Thank you so much for giving me free money."

They were still arguing about who was right between the two of them when they walked out onto Blair's floor.

"Should we just say fuck it and go down now?"

"Give them time to be happy first then we can go and start bugging them."

Choir frowned, "you think he'll he happy? I never know with Eli."

"He might freak out a little, but yeah I think he'll be happy. He's been saying he wants kids for the longest time. And maybe he'll be a better father than he is a boyfriend."

"He better be, I will actually fight his ass if that child goes through even an iota of what Mani's been through with him."

Miche kicked Blair's door when they got to his apartment. He looked unimpressed when he finally opened it. "Where is your cute ass roommate?"

"Out, what are you guys doing here?"

"Mani told us to come and hug you while she talks to Eli about something."

"Oh he's not home."

"How do you know?"

Blair showed them a letter and Eli's keys. "Yeah he left earlier. He's going back to rehab. Mani didn't tell you?"

"Obviously she didn't know if she's going there to talk to him now."

"He had all his stuff with him though—"