Chapter 4 - Weed Boy

Black. All she could see was black. Damp. Cold. Just like Lana's fanny.
"Pal it's bare dark in here. Alexa, turn on my light" Mia said in a cheerful voice. The blade began to glow and revealed cavern walls painted in red. Tamika waltzed over to the dungeon's linings to take a sniff. Twas periyat blood.

Mia began to float and called Tamika to follow her. Mia lit up the dungeons narrows walls until they opened up into a large circular shape. Mia no longer needed to glow due to torches placed around changing the darkness to dim ball maybe perhaps to an extent. A colossal gate looked over the mixed beaut. Tamika strutted her stuff towards the door.

"Your mind is locked, therefore, so is the gate."

Tamika turned to her left to see a stall. There were shelves with curious looking green plants. There was an elf running the stall. He looked like he hadn't washed his hair for a decade.

"For you, my dear, you can have my ganja for free" He said with milky breath.

"Fuck off, weed boy" Tamika said with pride. The goddess had never touched a weed and isn't planning on committing such a disgraceful sin. Weed boy continued to explain that to enter the Bally Maze you must be high as a cloud. Tamika still refused. So the elven fuck did a roly poly towards her, damaging his black puffer jacket. His hand became green and soft. He fingered Tamika's gaping mouth hole and ignited his hand.

"Pal why you force feeding me your leafy greens?" Suddenly, Tamika started feeling queefy. She directed her balls toward the gate. She ran at the big door and used her muscly arms to push it open.

She had made it. Finally, the Bally Maze. She could smell the taste of Bony Ball. She began to 🏃‍♀️ at the speed of sonic the hedgehog. She turned left. Then right. Then left. Then right. Then right. Then she walked. Then she walked. Then she ate ham sandwiches. Then she turned left. Then right.

A statue revealed itself. A centaur with two tiny angels on each side. The centaur had a mysterious stache. The babies were naked and one had a list of 50,000 names.

"Hitler killed 50,000 homos" the angel said. Tamika looked at it. He smirked. She backed off slowly. The other angel slapped the bum fluff centaurs back. It's eyes opened and he huffed and puffed like Lee on a block sesh.

"Normally I'd donate to BLM, but you're an exception" The centaur stared at Tamika. Tamika turned around like she saw Molly Thomas doing a backbend. The second Tamika's legs started moving, that's when the beast lost it's calm exterior.

"N WORD HEE HEE HAAAA 😜" He said while scratching his bull crotch. The narrow maze walls started caving in due to his fat ass. While the Chen was galloping he was dual-fucking the Chi angels with his double edged tail cock.

Whilst they were getting abso drilled, the Chi's shot flaming chicken balls out of their urethras to burn Tamika. However, Richie's 15 inches ruined their aim.

"We can't keep running! You're getting too tired! Use me!" Mia shouted in encouragement. Tamika listened. Tamika used Mia. She *really* used Mia.

"Wait- what're you doing?" Tamika shoved the sword into her minge. The pain from the insertion caused Tamika's true power to be unleashed. Her eyes rolled back and began to glow. Tamika did strange hand movements and tigers began to attack the statues.

The metal statues had been torn to shreds. They all uttered the n-word one last time before they faded away. When she had calmed herself, Tamika removed the blade from her puss. The tigers jumped into the sky and ran away. Due to the walls collapsing, a shortcut revealed itself.