Chapter 7 - Destructaball

The large ball had no chance at intimidating the three, even while they are restrained to fold up chairs. After Jessie had finished her monologue, she demanded the Ball Dwarves to slit Tami, Tomi a Lana's throats. When the pests were behind the beauts, Mia, like the gorg gal she is, stabbed their eyes out with her clit piercer. She then continued to cut the ropes holding the three captive.

Jessica had anticipated Mia to panic and reveal her identity as a magic sword. She smirked and turned around. The Three Jess Brawlers charged toward the enemy. To their shock, she launched herself into the sky.

"Baiii!! I'm off to burn Bony to the BARE ground xx"
Jessie stated before gliding beautifully. There was no way in golden wall that Tamika was going to let an orb destroy her kingdom. And so, the three musketeers of Jessaz hopped on Mia and rode like the wind. Unluckily, Jessie was just too speedy. She was soon out of sight.

After a long and hard and rough ride the team arrived at Bony. It was overrun by Ball Dwarves. The Golden Wall was set ablaze by a rioting yxngmac. Bony Park was being used as a sex swing. And worst of all, Bony Temple was surrounded in flames and circled by dragons.

Mia lowered the Jess Brawlers infront of the temple. The 4 skipped into the cathedral to see all of the Twink Forced dead on the floor. It must have rained on them too hard. They looked up to see Jessie- wait... that's not Jess Ball!

"Lewis?" Tamika was confused. Everything made sense. It was Lewis who Jess' face reminded her off. Lewis Davies is Jess Ball's relative. The friend who told Lewis the story of the Bony Ball WAS the Bony Ball. She communicated with him via her Bony abilities. They had been scheming the Bony Takeover since his birth.

"Where's the Bony Ball?!" Tamika yelled, her sword at the ready. He looked up to the sky and hysterically lolled. He pissed himself. The Ball Destroyers lifted their heads up to see two large feet break the roof of the Bony Temple. Guardian Chezzaz fell into the temple. Tamika asked where Guardian Chen is. Apparently she's dead lol. Guardian Chezzaz turned her head to see Lewie with piss in his pants. Raging at his betrayal, she smacked him until his face came off. He died.

Chezzaz launched herself into the sky with Lana, Tommy, Mia and Tamika sitting on her shoulder. Jess Ball was admiring Bony Kingdom crumbling to it's 2 knees. However, Bony has a 3rd leg, and it's name is Chezzaz. She ran through the sky and speed punches Jess Ball maybe like 300 times. Jessica fell to the ground, basically putting up no fight.

"Lisaaa!! Jazzy J?" She screamed desperately. Nobody was going to save her this time. Chezzaz used her guardian powers to freeze Jess. Her Lana and Tommy stepped back. Tamika and Mia walked toward Jess Ball for the last time. Tamika, above Jess, held her sword above her dense skull before forcing it into her pea brain. Jess spazzed like fuck mind. Finally, after her glitching out, she popped like a waterballoon and liquids spat everywhere. Wave after wave, Jess Ball's fluids put out the Bony fires.

ONE WEEK LATER:

The sound of chimes filled the kingdom. A beautiful bride walked through the town. Her gown was white and she had a sword by her side. At the end of her walk there was a gal in a suit with long ginger hair tied back. 

"Lana Thomas, do you take Tamika Holden to be your lawfully wedded wife"

"I do"

"You may kiss the bride" Tommy the priest said in anticipation. The two gals snogged like they were in a Starbucks toilet. The whole of the kingdom cheered. Even Weed Boy. Even the Chi Angels. And even the newly accepted Ball Dwarves.

"Let's have a sequel in a year, yeah?" Lana asked with a glint in her pupil.

"Hmm... If Tommy can be bothered to write it"