Chapter 3

Once I stepped on the ground outside I new I loved it so much more then being in the palace. Up ahead of me I see a bunch of people dancing so I decide to go watch. "This is so cool!" I think to my self. I look around and see everyone watching is clapping to the beet so I do to but as I raise my hand to clap one of the people dancing grabs it. Before I know I getting spun around like crazy and getting passed from person to person. Then before I knew it the music stopped and the dancing was over. I looked up at the last person I danced with (who I was still holding on to) and let me just tell you something DAMN he was hot. He was tall, had blackish brownish hair, and emerald green eyes.
"Hi" he said to me
"Hi"
"I'm Esmereldus" he said
"I'm chloe" I said back
"Come with me" he said as he held on to my hand and pulled me with him. He took me behind and building then stopped running.
"So what are you showing me?" I asked
"Oh nothing I just wanted to talk with you" he said as he sat down with his back on the side of the gray building.
"So tell me some stuff about you" I said as I sat down next to him
"Ok umm... I'll get the obvious out of the way I'm a gypsy"
"What's a gypsy?" I asked him
"Well gypsy's are poor so we dance for money to by food but sometimes we don't have enough money to by food so we have to steal it" he replied
"Tell me some things about you" he said to me
"Well I'm a princess" I said
"oh should I be bowing or something"
"No no I hate it when people do that" I said
"Ok tell me more about you"
"Oh well I have 7 siblings, and you can't cut my hair"
"What do you mean" he asked looking confused
"Well it hurts me.. a lot when my hair gets cut then it just grows back to the length it was in a manner of seconds" I replied
"Oh... does it do anything else?" He asked
"It grows at different speeds depending on what emotion I have so negative emotions make it grow slowly and positive make it grown fast"
"Well that's unique" he said with a laugh
"Anything else about you?"
"I really want to explore everything around my kingdom. This is the first time I have ever been out of the castle"
"I have been just about every where around this kindom" he said "do you have any horses we can ride. I want to show you something"