cappi

Me and the others were chilling at the hallway next to our lockers, talking about random shit. Chan and i were laughing our asses off cuz we made a inside English joke and the others were looking at us like we were dumb or smt. I mean we were but-

When we were laughing like crazy Chan and i high fived each other then i backed up a little and tossed someone. Then i immediately shut up and turned around.
It was that rude ass boy from the first day. It has been one week and he still haven't said 'sorry' or something equal to that.

I rolled my eyes at him then backed up to move away. He was with his friend whose name i still remember because of Minho's goddamn mouth.

"Hey guys." said Han, looking directly at Minho.

"Hey!" Minho said.

"Whats up?"

"Cool, we were just hanging till these two started to laugh their asses off and exclude us Koreans." he said looking at us annoyed.

Chan and i just chuckled while looking at each other.

"Ahaha awe, if you feel excluded you can always come to me you know?" he said, winking at him.

I immediately poked Chan's arm. He shook his head, we were trynna hold our laughter back. I was biting inside of my cheek and Chan was just looking at somewhere else.

"Gosh, can you just laugh already." Minho said rolling his eyes.

We immediately burst into laughter and hold each other.

The others were looking at us just like how they were. I saw Hyunjin smiling slightly for a second i swear. When we finally calmed down we turned to the others and try to join to the conversation.

"We were talking about going somewhere with Han, since you know, i'm excluded."

We just chuckled.

"C'mon Minnn i swear we didn't mean that. It was just an inside joke."

"Okay okay.. You guys can come too so that we can exclude you too." Minho said, chuckling after looking at us so cute-evilly.

"Hyunjin, gotta kick Seungmin off of the car."

"Hahaha, he's not coming today, he got school club shit or something."

"Wait, he's coming too?" i asked pointing my finger at him, looking at Minho and Han.

"Awe cry baby doesn't want me?" he said looking at me, fake pouting.

"I wonder who would want you, actually."

"We'll see that, baby boy." he said grinning at me.

"Whatever, have fun." I said, rolling my eyes at him while grabbing my bag and waving others before i leave.

"What? Felix!" i heard Minho and Chan shouting behind me as i walked away. I quickly went to my class and started to write somethings to my notebook before the teacher came.

Hyunjin's Pov

After all the classes ended i quickly exited from the class and went to the lockers to find him.

When i couldn't see him anywhere, i headed to the backyard. It was raining.

Then i saw him. There he was, at the bus stop. Playing with his phone, not minding anything around him.

I started walking over to him.

He was standing still, just focused on whatever was on the phone. Smiling at it, saying somethings. Waving to the camera before closing the phone and putting it back to his jacket's pocket as he put on his earphones as well.