𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚

EMILIA ASTOR | TWENTY | AVAILABLE

hyperactive & full of energy, emilia could often be found communcating with someone

hyperactive & full of energy, emilia could often be found communcating with someone. her social battery last hours and she never gets bored of people, ever. the young woman enjoys conversing and getting to know others, expanding her circles and connections. she's a huge people's person and doesn't shy away from large crowded events like parties, especially those held by frat houses. though being talkative means that she finds it hard to be silent. if she's not talking to someone, she'll be fidgeting with something near by. to her its a curse, not being able to sit in silence completely still without getting bored or distracted. more often than not, you'll find emilia outdoors hanging around with her friends, when she isn't sleeping in or studying in order to achieve a degree. what she does with her friends and family, doesn't matter as much to her, what matters is the memories they make along the way. unlike other students her age, who work what is considered a 'normal' nine to five job in a boring office setting, where they're isolated into rooms and sort through monotonous paper work, emilia spends a few nights a week working at an infamous strip club located near her home. though she doesn't really care what others think about her job, she hasn't told anyone where she works. desperate times called for desperate measures, which landed her where she is today, not that she necessarily regrets it. the journey she's been on since graduating high school is one she values immensely, and is one of the main reasons why she wishes to achieve a degree & hopefully set up something of her own in the future.