Chapter 9 Gash

Chapter 9 Gash

Third person POV. 

Freya/shadow winces and whimpers out in pain as she slams her back onto one of the many trees around her to keep herself up and not fall over in pain. With Zatanna messing up with her spell and having big gashes on her thigh and leg. With Zatanna spell causing them all to be casted back it caused Freya/Shadow to be thrown right into a rock hard and fast.

The air in her throat was ripped from her as she gasped out. With her laying on the ground it gave Cree the perfect chance to get out of the trap she had placed out for him so she could trap him and then get him away from everyone. Maybe she could talk to him… maybe even fight some more, but at least that time the young justice won't be getting involved and in the way with her work. 

But with the young justice team on the ground Cree got up and charged at Shadow. Aqualad had seen so he used his powers to shoot him away from Shadow but that didn't stop him from getting back up and charging back at her. He dug his claw into her thigh and lower legs making a deep gash. He got her waist into his mouth, his teeth sank into her flesh making her scream out in pain. Her hand grasped his snout and seconds later he was in crucial pain. He drops her to the ground and stumbles over in pain, his hands grab a hold of his head and roars out. 

Shadow's body had dropped to the ground harshly with her head bouncing a couple times making it throb and pound in pain. She laid there for a couple of seconds before quickly getting up and ran to the side. 

Aqualad went to get up and stop Cree who was trying to leave but he had failed. 

Cree had escapades from them but before he vanished into the darkness he gave a creepy evil smirk towards Shadow. Right as she saw conner get up she ran as fast as she could away from them. She didn't care that she was in so much pain, she cant get taken from them. 

Shadow winces out in pain and she places her foot onto the unleavened bumpy ground. She groans and shakes her head. Laying her head back she titles it to the side and sees Conner running at her. He looked pissed and unfortunately for her he is. 

She stood there staring and admiring him as much as she could get in until he got to be 15 steps away from her, she sticks her hand up and gives him a small wave before just vanishing right in front of his face. Conner fell to the ground with a thud.

He growls out in frustrations and angry. He quickly got up from the ground and punched the tree into big and small splitters. She was gone again and the mission Batman gave them was a fail too. Batman will not be pleased with this.

Kid Flash runs and stops beside his friend and looks around "Where is Shadow Cheshire Cat...? Where's the cat?" He asks out of breath. Conner just growls and punches another tree again. "I'm taking that as we didn’t get them" he grumbles out. He was as annoyed as Conner was at this point. 

He knows Batman is not going to be happy about this. 

"No, there gone"

"No, there gone"

Freya POV. 

As I fall through my shadow portal right onto the edge of my bed my body falls right off my bed with a loud and painful thud. I gasp out in pain as I lay my head on the ground softly. 

Hmm… damn it! More pain. I just need to lay here for a couple more minutes. 

Everything hurts so much I could feel myself getting weaker as I'm losing more blood. I'll be fine.

I just need to do so much before I could sleep for a couple days straight. 

I need to get out of my ruined blood black suit, I'll probably burn it later. I’ll place some baggy clothes on so I could walk on my first leave of my house, not naked i'll make something to  eat and drink a shit load of water before having my shower. I'll clean and stitch up all of my cuts and big gashes, I'll heal them as good as I can before I get out and dry off, I'll dry my body off then probably place Bob’s Burgers on and then just pass out naked under my covers.

--------------
I hope you like it. 
I’m sorry for short chapters.
Sorry for bad grammar or spelling errors. 
You may request any one shot.
This is what I write for.
The list
DC, Marvel, Harry Potter, Twilight, Descendants, Gossip Girl, Riverdale, Supernatural, The Host Cub, Blue Exorcist, The Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Trollhunters, 3 below, Wizards, The Dragon Prince, Gravity Falls, Voltron, Venom, Night at the museum, The hobbit, Ghost Adventures, Stranger Things, Teen Titans, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir, Black Butler, Ever After High, How You Train Your Dragon, Big Hero 6, Pitch Perfect, creepypasta, Joker, Disney characters, Yuri on ice, IT, Danny Phantom, Slugterra, Legend of Korra, Incredibles, RWBY, Scooby Doo! Mystery Incorporated, Star Wars, The O.C, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Twin Peaks, The Great Gatsby, Victorious, Life With Derek, Young Justices, Community.

Marvel. 
X-men, The Avengers, Guardians Of The Galaxy, DareDevil, Jessica Jones, Ultimate Spiderman, Doctor Strange.
DC
Batman, Superman, Young Justices, Teen Titans.

You can request whatever you want on this list. I will try to get every single one written. There may be one shot that I don't do and that would be because I can't see myself being able to do them. 
I do not judge, you may request what you want and I hope that I can do them.
I write x readers. Female x readers. Male x reader