Part Six.

Justin Pov

  I had her back.She saw me curse and cry.She's probably the only person to see me curse and cry.I held her closer to me in the morning when I woke up.She smiled and her eyelids fluttered open,"Good morning." Her eyes were still red from crying for hours.Mine were too.I touched under her eyes and she flinched,like it burnt."What?" I asked,worried."They're dry," Charlotte sniffed.

 "Breakfast?" I sat up,with her still on me."Please," She rubbed her stomach.I laughed and went to the kitchen.

 Charlotte Pov

  Breakfast smelled good.I found Justin's SpongeBob slippers and slid them on.Hell yeah,they went well with my Hello Kitty flannel pants and Justin's white hoodie I had borrowed to cover my tank top and bra I had on.

   "My slippers?" He nodded to my feet."Yes," I blushed."They look adorable baby," He kissed my cheek.I needed food.I rested my head on his shoulder and watched him make grilled cheese."Your gonna burn the other side," I grabbed his hand and flipped made him flip them over,"See?Perfect." He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my head,"I love you."

   "I love you too," I sighed.I all of sudden felt sick to my stomach.I ran to the bathroom and just threw up everything.Justin came running in,pulling my hair back and rubbing my neck."You finished?" He asked."Yeah," I leaned my head against the wall while I flushed it down."Feel better?" He made circles on my feet.I shook my head and laid down."Nuh uh your staying on the couch," He picked me up and laid my down."Aren't you worried you'll get sick?" I mumbled."I don't care," He smiled.

 I was forced to eat crackers after noon."I'm just going to throw them up,so why even bother?!" I yelled at him."You need to eat.Now," He sat back down.I knew he was right,so I took a cracker and shoved into my mouth.I threw up one more time after that.My chest felt terrible."Baby,I don't like this pain," I moaned into his chest.He rubbed my back,"You okay?" "It hurts.My chest.Like around my heart.Like I can't breathe," I started to cry it hurt THAT bad."Let's go."

"Where?"

"Hospital.Now."

"Baby,please no."

"Charlotte get up."

"Who's going to drive?"

 "Me.Now get in the car," He held my hand and pulled me to the car."Justin," I collasped in the seat."Charlotte,shh.I know it hurts.We're going to find what it is," He held my hand.He pulled in the parking lot.We went in the E.R. and Justin ran up to the receptionist,"My girlfriend is throwing up her guts and her chest is giving her pain like she can't breathe." She called a doctor and one came and took us back.His name was Dr.O'Brian,"Okay.Charlotte Beadles.Tell what hurts now." "My chest around my heart.It feels like I can't breathe," I cried some more.He called over a nurse and told to get an MIR ready.

 JB Pov

 They made me wait outside the room where they tested her.I paced and waited.Dr.O'Brian came out with the scan,"Mr.Bieber?" I nodded,"Yes?" "Charlotte has a small tumor.You caught it early so she can go into surgery tomorrow," He said.They moved her into a room and ran to it like there wasn't a tomorrow.She was laying there,hooked up to machines.She smiled,"What's the news?" I swallowed,"Char,you have a small tumor about the size of my eye is on your left lung.Your gonna go get surgery tomorrow." "I love you," She smiled like ­she heard none of that."I love you too," I climbed on the bed with her.

  Sunday Morning.Still in JB Pov

 We prayed together and called family.Mom,Ms.Sandi,Hayley and Christian were in the room with us.They gave us a moment."I love you," Charlotte smiled."Me too," I kissed her forehead.Her machine that measured heart rate rose while she blushed."Anything goes wrong,you get all my stuff," She laughed.The surgeon came in,"Hi Charlotte,I'm Dr.Robins.I'll be doing your surgery today.It'll be short and easy.You'll stay here after so we can monitor you.Justin,you can sit in the gallery if you like during the surgery." I nodded,"What is that?" "Oh,you just get to sit and watch as we fix your girlfriend," Dr.Robins smiled."Oh," I rubbed Char's arm,"I'll be there." "We ready?" Dr.Robins asked.Charlotte nodded and gripped my hand tighter.I whispered in her ear,"Baby.I love you.You'll be fine.Just think of what we all did in the Bahamas and since I've been with you.I love you Charlotte Anne Beadles." She pulled my head down,"I love you Justin Drew Bieber."