Part Seven (:

"Justin,get up," I sat on his stomach."No," He rubbed my legs."Now," I rubbed his cheek."No," He moaned."If you don't get up I'm going back to my house," I bribed."NO," He groaned.I huffed,leaned down and whispered in his ear,"We can fuck tonight for the first time.He perked up,"Let's go at it now." "No!" I smacked his arm."Let's bring Charlotte to school," He sat up."Not yet," I leaned in.His eyebrows went up and he smiled.I kissed him.I got up,still kissing him.I pulled back,"Haha!I got you up!What now?!"

 Justin shook his head,"You better make good on your promise now." Oh shit,shouldn't have said that.I got ready in the bathroom.Pinned back my hair.I slid on a dress today.One of those casual ones.It looked like a dress shirt but when it got to my belly button,it was attached to a purple ruffle skirt.I slid on my black flats and went out.Justin had pants on.Shirtless."Nuh uh,you are not driving shirtless.I'll jump you," I laughed and walked downstairs.He ran down behind me,with a shirt on,"That was the idea!" I ran to my car,"I wanna drive it."Well get it," He opened the driver side door.I slid in.

 I started it up and I left for school.Justin took it back after I got out.Jasmine saw me kiss him and get out."He gave you a car?" She gaped."Yes he did bitch," I walked by her.Caitlin was behind her,"What's your problem?!" "You!" I laughed and walked into my math class.I passed that test.I went to history and tested.Passed.I'm going to the 11th grade!I texted Justin and told him to get me out.He came and thank God Aunt Sandi listed him as a contact.I opened the door and ran to him.Justin caught me,"Should we celebrate?"

 I nodded,"Let's go." He pulled in the driveway and pulled me out the car.I ran behind him into his house."My mom left for a meeting.She'll be back at around seven.It's ten now," He kissed me and pushed me into the door.He went to my neck.I clutched at his neck.I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist,"Go to your room now." He smiled and we ran up to his room."Are you on the pill?" He asked.I nodded."Good we won't be needed these," He threw a box of condoms down.He threw me on the bed and shut then locked the door.

 Thursday.12 am.

 "Your mom still isn't back?" I asked when I rolled over.Yes.We fucked till 12 in the morning.We christened his shower,floor,bed,bathroom counter,closet, and his door."Nuh uh," Justin was trying to catch his breath."Maybe we should call her," I sat up from his floor.I grabbed his boxers and a shirt.His slid on pants.There was knocking at the front door.Justin ran to get it.It was Ryan Butler!"Sup," He smiled."Um now isn't a good time," Justin mumbled."Oh my gosh your cheating on Charlotte?"

 "Dude!God no!"

 "I was just asking."

 "Don't ever."

   "Calm down," He laughed and sat in the recliner."Dude,my mom left and we can't find her," Justin sat on the couch.I jumped on Justin's lap."Hey Charlotte," Ryan waved.I waved and got closer to Justin's chest.He made me tired.He's that good.For a virgin.Ryan eyed us like we were crazy."Ryan can you go to hotel for the night?We need sleep.Or you sleep in the guest room," Justin stood up with me.Ryan went upstairs.Justin laid me on the couch.He went somewhere."Justin!Don't you dare leave me down here!" I whispered.He came back with the comforter from his bed.He had on his boxers now.He wrapped us up in the blanket and hummed me to sleep.

Still Thursday 7am March 11

 "Justin," Somebody was shaking him,"Wake up." "Hm?" He turned his head around,"Mom!" "Ms.Pattie!" I tumbled over Justin."Whoa," Justin caught me,"Mom,where'd you go?" "I was working late again.I got home around two.I saw you two sleeping on the couch and I figured you were waiting up,so I went to bed," She shrugged."You could've called," Justin laughed."I was going to but I figured you'd guess that I was working late," She went upstairs.Probably to sleep some more."Do we need to get Ryan up?" I asked.