asdffhjkl wag nyo tong basahin walang kwenta. hahaha

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

Get a pedometer. A pedometer is a counter that keeps track of many steps you've taken each day. You can usually fit it on your hip, and nowadays, you can get pedometers that no one can even see, so there's no excuse not to get one.

Shoot to take between 5,000 and

10,000 steps each day. [1] That may seem like a lot, but it's less than you think. (5,000 steps are a little more than 2 miles (3.2 km).) Find excuses to walk places. Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator. Walk to the grocery store instead of driving. Getting to 10,000 steps takes a little practice, but once you get there, it's worth it.

Try running up and down some stadium stairs. Motivate your inner Rocky and bust up and down those stairs. Really feel the burn and remember —no pain, no gain. Did you really think you would get skinnier thighs twiddling your thumbs? Also, try using the stairs instead of the elevator in a building!

Start jumping rope. It may sound like it's something only young kids do, but jumping rope will help you burn calories, increase agility, and put you on the path to getting thinner thighs. Plus,you can purchase a quality jump rope for $5 or less, making this a really economical option, is a great workout and can tone your thighs and it burns a lot of calories.

Try interval training. Interval training is when you exercise really hard for a short amount of time, following by longer periods of light intensity training. For example, if you're running around a track, you could jog for three laps and then go as fast as you can for the last lap. It'll kick your butt, but that's kinda the point. Right?

Interval training has been scientifically shown to burn more calories and improve

aerobic capacity. [2][3] Start by replacing a couple of your regular workouts with interval training, ramping up from there. You'll see results faster if you stick with it.

Do jumping jacks. Instead of jumping jacks alone, which can be a little boring and not feel very effective, try doing jumping jacks after you're totally tuckered out from another workout. After you've run a mile, swam 20 laps, or biked your heart through your chest, get up and do 20 jumping jacks at full intensity. It's a nice way to really put your workout regimen over the top, and you'll feel it in your thighs.

Ride your bike. Ride your bike up a mountain (and then cruise down it). The harder you push yourself, the more you'll replace fat in your thighs with lean, skinny muscle. Bike riding is an excellent way to achieve your goal of super skinny legs quicker than expected.

Instead of cycling, try spinning. Spinning involves riding a stationary bike in a class with a fitness instructor. It's a little more monotonous than being outside with beautiful scenery, but it really kicks your butt. Or should we say, thighs?

Target your inner thighs and abdominals with scissor kicks. This is a great exercise that you can do practically anywhere, without needing any special equipment. Lay on your back with your hands underneath your glutei, raise your feet into the air, and start kicking back and forth with short controlled movements. Remember to point your toes out and move one leg back as you move the other forward. For a more intense workout, leave your hands out to the side instead of underneath your glutei.

Dance along to music you like or join a dance class. This is DIY fun, and it can be a really effective way to work out because you're having so much fun. A dance class has the added benefit of working you for a set amount of time, not just until you don't feel like it anymore.