introduction

Hello guys how are you I hope you are doing  great .
Anyways I'm finally making a dekuverse I've wanted to make this for a long time so I hope you will like it .before you read please note that this story will contain triggering subjects like suicide, depression, angst so if you are triggered by these subjects this story isn't for you. (Also denki is a girl)
Also if you have any suggestions dont be afraid to say it in the comments or send me .
Without further delay let's start....

----------
It was a normal day in class 1-A well as normal as it can be . Bakugou screaming and cursing at everybody ,iida lecturing bakugou ,the rest of the dekusquad minding their own business, the bakusquad doing something stupid ,while the rest watch the rest or reading and last and not least aizawa their homeroom teacher being a cocoon and sleeping in his sleeping bag. Its safe to say everything was going smoothly until....
Suddenly a flash of light broke out and everyone was gone.
Later on they woke up in a theater like room and they weren't alone the people with them were :
The U.A staff
Shinsou
Monoma
Kendo
Kota
Eri
the league of villains!?
When the students and pros noticed the villains they got in a fighting stance same with the villains. Unil they heard someone say "ENOUGH"
The people in the theatre were startled to say the least. "Sorry if I startled you that was the only way to get your attention " a girl with black hair and red eyes wearing red and black clothes said .
"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU" bakugou screamed at the unknown girl.
"My name is Raven and I brought you all to see different universes of one of your classmates"the girl replied "oh also dont worry your quirks have been turned off so no one will get hurt" .
"Where is deku?"uraraka asked with a panicked face .
"Dont worry he is fine . He is back at the dorms asleep"
Uraraka huffed in relief .
"Miss Raven may I ask a question " The smartest person asked more known as Nezu the principal of U.A
"Just Raven is okay and of course go ahead ask away"
"Well what's the reason of you bringing us to watch multiple universes? And also who is that student you mentioned? "
"Well to answer to your first question is that some secrets will be revealed and important ones at that so the information will be very useful to you. And the answer to your second question is izuku midoriya more known as deku is the one you will be watching"
"Thank you for answering"
"WHY THE HELL ARE WE WATCHING TO DEKU " bakugou screamed in rage that he wasn't the star of the show.
"Well bakugou first of all izuku has more universes than the rest of you and second he has been keeping too much from you and I know that is a bit disrespectful to reveal his secrets without his consent but the matter is major " Raven replied kinda out of breath.
"Why is the matter major ?whats wrong with deku" uraraka asked looking worried for her friend .
"You will see....also i forgot to say pay attention because these universes will contain bits of izuku's personalitys also it will contain things that happened to him in the past .but keep in mind not everything you see is real .there is a breakout room if any of you can't handle what your gonna see or if you need to rest mentally. The bathrooms are on the left and right there is also a food court in the back......" "oh silly me  I forgot to mention that time has stopped so when you go back nothing will change. So get comfortable and sit down while i get the first universe ready"
Everyone nodded and Raven went to set up the universe.