1#

"Okay the first universe isn't suitable for kids so eri and kota can you please go to the room next to the food court. There is games ,a TV and other thing to keep you busy " Raven said with a little frown .
"Okay miss Raven" they both said as they ran to the room.
'I have a bad feeling about this ' thought the teachers

Izuku is shown walking up the stairs to the roof .
'Just as i was about to take my shoes off of the roof top there i see a boy with glasses was already there '
A boy with green hair and eyes is shown near the edge .
' despite myself I called out to him' "hey dont do it please"

The audience were surprised
"T-The boy was going to jump"
'There's something off the boy looks like midoriya but thats impossiblehow is there two midoriyas ' thought aizawa
" thats very manly of midobro to stop the boy" said kirishima with a half smile.

'Whoa wait a minute the words kind if slipped from my mouth it didn't matter to me either way it just didn't sit right with me that someone got there ahead of me that was an opportunity missed'

'Opportunity missed?!' Todoroki thought

'Ahead of me!?'

'The boy with glasses told me his story the kind of story one has probably heard before '
"I thought we were meant for each other"
Izuku and bakugou when they were kids playing tag was shown.
"I really wanted him to like me back"
Bakugou is shown leaving deku

Bakugou felt kinda bad but he brushed it off.
"Poor deku" said uraraka.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?!the nerve you have to get here before me for such a lame reason! "Deku screamed out to the boy with glasses

Everyone was surprised "i have never seen deku scream like that" said mine while looking at the screen with shock
"Me too/yeah" was heard from the crowd.
"Let's continue..." raven said getting people out of their trans.

"You're upset because enough can't have what you want?you're lucky enough that you've never had anything stolen from you!" Said deku looking down .
"I feel better now that I've talked about it the boy with glasses said and disappeared

"WHERE DID SHE GO"some people said and stood up from their seats .
"...."
"Please watch and you'll understand in the end" Raven said .

"All right I'm gonna do it today "deku thought .but just when I was about to take off my shoes I found a short boy there near the edge .and I ended up calling out to him again .the short boy told me about how lonely he feels in his class.
Izuku is shown with his classmates far away from him .
"Everyone ignores me. Everythings stolen from me I dont belong anywhere"  he said.
"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!the nerve you have to get here before me for such a lame reason! Despite all that you're still loved at home" inko (izuku's mom) is shown hugging izuku  "and there's always dinner waiting for you right?"
"I'm hungry" he cried and the short boy disappeared.

"WHY DO YHEY KEEP DISAPPEARING!" Mina screamed .
" didn't young midoriya stop them?if not why didn't he save them?" all might asked looking sad .
A couple of people and villains noticed dabi looking at all might question with disgust .it may be normal cause he is a villain but why did he only look at him when he said that .