001

┏━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄.
[01]. KEEP ME IN
YOUR HEART
━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━❛ YOU'RE CUTE WHEN YOU'RE SCARED ❜┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ YOU'RE CUTE WHEN
YOU'RE SCARED ❜
┗━━━━━ ★ ━━━━━┛

"YOU PROMISED YOU weren't gonna pick another scary movie" charli said, as caila came out of her room smirking, with the movie Scream in hand "it isn't even that scary, i swear." caila responded as she put the movie into the dvd player "and as much as i love Heathers, i don't think i can watch it again for a little bit." caila added as she went to sit beside charli on the couch.

the pair had a tradition of watching a movie at caila's house every friday night, that's when her parents would have their weekly date night. each week one of them would choose the movie; charli would normally pick a disney movie or heathers, while caila would pick a horror movie. caila had always loved horror movies, while charli didn't and she often would end up getting scared.

that was the main reason caila would pick horror movies, she loved charli's reaction when she would get scared. she'd normally hide her face in caila's neck, or grab onto caila when she was scared, and caila would always love to comfort her. these were the nights where they could be openly affectionate with each other without worrying about prying eyes. these nights and when they'd visit Scortons Creek where, were they could be open about their relationship.

"but it's such a good movie" charli retorted "i never said it wasn't, but i can only watch jd trick veronica so many times before it gets boring." caila responded, then grabbed a piece of popcorn from the bowl that was sitting on charli's lap, and threw it up and caught it in her mouth. "why do you always pick them?" charli asked "you're cute when you're scared."

caila pressed play on the movie a minute later. "she's gonna die isn't she?" charli questioned "maybe, you gotta watch the movie to find out." caila responded, as the movie went on charli slowly started to curl into her side more. "turn around! turn around!" charli shouted at the screen, causing caila to laugh. as much as charli claimed that she didn't like scary movies, she certainly got into them.

charli had hid her face in caila's neck when the tv reporters body was found, "i can't watch this anymore" she claimed, "there's not even 20 minutes left of the movie, besides i think you'd like the ending." caila responded, charli looked up at her, and caila smiled before leaning down and capturing her lips in a delicate kiss "fine" charli whispered against her lips, caila smiled she pecked her lips once more before turning back to the movie.

"wait- they both- that actually makes sense" charli babbled once the killers were revealed, caila smiled down at her girlfriend, the movie got one last scare out off charli after that. "did you like the movie?" caila asked as the credits played "i hated it" charli responded

"no you didn't"

"no i didn't"