Prologue

The Graeae- The Graeae were three sisters in Greek mythology, who shared one eye and one tooth among them. Their names were Deino (dread), Enyo (horror) and Pemphredo (alarm). They were the daughters of the sea gods Phrocys and Ceto, and sisters of the Gorgons.

They took turns using their eye and their tooth.

They appeared in the myth of Perseus, who was trying to find out where three magical objects were located, in order to kill Medusa He went to the Graeae's cave, and stole their eye. He then told them he would return it if they told him where the three objects were.

Falcon: Falcons are birds of prey and are therefore known for their incredible hunting skills and being a ruthless, dominant predator within their environment.

Falcons hunt their prey from the skies above and swoop down through the air to catch it once they have spotted a meal with their incredible eyesight.

'Grace Falcon was first discovered in the early 1800's, living in a rural town in Greece. Her powers are believed to be linked to the Graeae.

Her incredible conjuring abilities know no bounds, and just like her namesake, the falcon, she is ruthless and dominant when it comes to battling for those she cares about.

She is the most powerful conjurer known to exist. No one has matched her power to date."

- Righteous Chronicles #12 'The Graeae Falcon'
_________________________________________________

Information about the Graeae: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.greekmythology.com/Myths/Monsters/Graeae/graeae.html.amp

Information about the Falcon: https://a-z-animals.com/animals/falcon/